My character disappeared

Can someone tell me where is my character?
Yesterday I played couple hours, then when I log in at evening there was no character (he was created in Hardcore ladder) Name HowHowHow (~39LV).
I didn't saw any wipe messages and so on ;(

Just checked that all my Stash is present. It looks like some how character was deleted, but I didn't do it. He's not in the normal Ladder or in the Ladder leader board...

Is it possible that someone deleted my character... but why? My computer is with antivirus and firewall, and I don't give out my account information to others :(

Now I don't have mood to play on. It would be better if my character would die in real combat ;(, then I would just go on with normal ladder.

Anybody please cheer me up :(
Thanks to Chris 2010s, I'm in beta business.
"
WekizZ wrote:
Can someone tell me where is my character?
Yesterday I played couple hours, then when I log in at evening there was no character (he was created in Hardcore ladder) Name HowHowHow (~39LV).
I didn't saw any wipe messages and so on ;(

Just checked that all my Stash is present. It looks like some how character was deleted, but I didn't do it. He's not in the normal Ladder or in the Ladder leader board...

Is it possible that someone deleted my character... but why? My computer is with antivirus and firewall, and I don't give out my account information to others :(

Now I don't have mood to play on. It would be better if my character would die in real combat ;(, then I would just go on with normal ladder.

Anybody please cheer me up :(

I remember you logging on and saying that. You weren't offline for very long either, so I'm not sure what happened. You've got plenty of friends on HC League. Please keep playing.
But we need to fix it. I don't want to get in to this situation when it's launched 1.00v.

BTW I had more friends on HC :(
PS I will play because it's the best game eva! And if I don't play it, then I don't play it at all everything :).
Thanks to Chris 2010s, I'm in beta business.
I would suggest making a thread in the bug section of the forums and relay the info there. GGG responds fairly fast to bugs and technical issues posted there.
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof."

-Christopher Hitchens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info