What's coming Chris?

Definitely, needs any information! next big patch? fix?
"
DrTenma wrote:
What's up with these alpha testers, every time i see one i know i'm going to read some fanboyism crap.
My theory is they are actually ggg staff on troll mode.
/tinfoilhat

I have alot off complaints from the 14 clan DA members inhere & also from the clan DARK- matters members ( our sister clan ).
Most arent posting because off alpha people like him.
I think its months ago we clan DA admins asked for some real sheriff in PoE forum to kick / bann or warn the trolls.
I foresee alot off not so nice feedback for this game because off people like him.

sry for the rant.

Yes i would like some info about the progress too, but i guess GGG are on vacation this week.
Last edited by Jetcutter on Jan 9, 2012, 4:25:07 PM
@Jetcutter..

I replied to your other post about this as well, but in case you missed it.

DrJenna was (I believe) refering to me as the (if i may paraphrase) "alpha troll fanboy from hell".

I think a lot of the issues stem from the fact that, by and large, I do agree with GGG on a lot of their implimentations and game designs. Not because I am a fanboy.. or on the payroll.. or like to cause problems, but because I think taht 90% of the time they are correct.

If any of my posts have diswayed your guildmates from posting on these threads I am sorry, and if anything I said was taken in offense, I hope you'll believe me when I say that was not my intent.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
If any of my posts have diswayed your guildmates from posting on these threads I am sorry, and if anything I said was taken in offense, I hope you'll believe me when I say that was not my intent.

Don't worry too much about it, Witt. Quite a few people tend to assume anyone that doesn't agree with them is either stupid or trolling (or both). Everyone's quick to take offense. I've said it a million times but people play these games in many different ways and for many different reasons and as a result they want different things. Regardless, ever since I became a Moderator I've largely stopped giving my opinion on these forums because people almost always take it the wrong way and make absurd assumptions about my character. Instead, I mostly just watch and post when people have neutral questions. Zeto and Malice have largely done the same.
Forum Sheriff
Yeah, was a nice time where you guys have been allowed to have opinions.

Wondering what will happen when open beta releases, the tags Alpha and Beta surely will be gone.
What is left after that, only forummods that need to carry the whole burden of the kindergarden.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
the masses summon you chris!
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
"
Eep wrote:
the masses summon you chris!

yes lets get back ontopic, still waiting a response!!!
"
tpapp157 wrote:
Quite a few people tend to assume anyone that doesn't agree with them is either stupid or trolling (or both). Everyone's quick to take offense.
Indeed. I know I'm not very well-liked for these same reasons, but everyone's opinions are valid. For that reason, I'll keep posting mine.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
When they get the time, updating the beta-manifesto would be a good cause since it is almost 2 months old and two major patches have been implemented with some of the features.

Updates on character-screen, passive skill-respec, vendors and currency, attribute requirements, item icons and names, Frost Wall (?), NPC chat UI, Boss farming, Uniques and adding a few newer items would be well appreciated.
I appear to be living in "Romance Standard Time". That has to be good! :)
Last edited by radiatoren on Jan 9, 2012, 7:41:07 PM
been awhile since any real news..
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info