What's coming Chris?

"
DrTenma wrote:
What's up with these alpha testers, every time i see one i know i'm going to read some fanboyism crap.

Yea literally EACH thread with complaints or feedback has one/two Alpha Testers with attitude "You are wrong/the game is perfect/L2P/GGG wants blah blah blah/i know better/working as intended".

For example each thread with complaints about new selling/vendors system is bombarded with that crap (system is perfect yada...yada... recipes are rewarding even too much (LOL) etc...).

God Bless that GGG listen their Beta Testers not dedicated zealots and we may have some changes, tweaks and additions to "perfect" game.
Last edited by Kabraxis on Jan 8, 2012, 7:57:22 PM
I definitely would like to hear some about 0.9.6. I really liked hearing about 0.9.4 and 0.9.5 through the dev gameplays. Hopefully those can come back.
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you
I would give them some time, I believe in one of his posts it said that a few of the developers were still on vacation for Christmas, New Years, etc. They are probably just getting back into things here and trying to move along as fast as possible.

Plus, plenty of the staff members are actively posting in the forums - it's not like they have dissapeared.
"
Pu1pFriction wrote:
I would give them some time, I believe in one of his posts it said that a few of the developers were still on vacation for Christmas, New Years, etc. They are probably just getting back into things here and trying to move along as fast as possible.

Plus, plenty of the staff members are actively posting in the forums - it's not like they have dissapeared.

maybe we are too spoiled with the past, where the devs (especially Chris) were posting constant updates on prograss like every few days.
"
Kabraxis wrote:
"
DrTenma wrote:
What's up with these alpha testers, every time i see one i know i'm going to read some fanboyism crap.

Yea literally EACH thread with complaints or feedback has one/two Alpha Testers with attitude "You are wrong/the game is perfect/L2P/GGG wants blah blah blah/i know better/working as intended".

For example each thread with complaints about new selling/vendors system is bombarded with that crap (system is perfect yada...yada... recipes are rewarding even too much (LOL) etc...).

God Bless that GGG listen their Beta Testers not dedicated zealots and we may have some changes, tweaks and additions to "perfect" game.

Okay.. the reason I said there is no reason to make posts asking for updates, is because that has never been an issue with GGG, and because these forums are for suggestions and feedback.

I can post my opinions just the same as anyone else, and if mine happen to differ from your's, I apologize.

"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"
Kabraxis wrote:
Srsly nobody cares about YOUR opinion. This is thread with a question to the developers so maybe stop acting like their advocate and the forum police or smth ok?

I know everything what you wrote and i STILL WANT hear whats ahead. So only waste of space here is your post m8.

I take a brief look at your posts and basically your only activity on this forums is arguing with people that have valid complaints and that gives feedback (not mention acting like you were at least in developers team) so maybe go and piss off someone else ok?

If refering to general knowledge that the developers have released makes me come off as though I were "pretending to be on the developers team" then I guess I am guilty.

Not sure what posts you are referring to specifically.

I understand you want to know what is going on, everyone does.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
As has already been mentioned, most of the dev team has only recently returned from their holiday vacations. My guess is that they're still figuring out what exactly will be included in 0.9.6 and what its release timeline will look like.
Forum Sheriff
Just about everything they're willing to tell us about is in the Beta Manifesto. Not having a specific timeframe isn't that big of an issue since we know all the major systems that will be coming.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
IMDisappoint wrote:
I definitely would like to hear some about 0.9.6. I really liked hearing about 0.9.4 and 0.9.5 through the dev gameplays. Hopefully those can come back.

+1
Mirror of Kalandra?
regarding betamanifesto,
we propably are in the short/veryearlybeginningofmedium term.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info