Interview with Big Download

The game site "Big Download" interviewed us recently about Path of Exile. Enjoy!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last bumped on Oct 30, 2013, 1:33:19 PM
Hey Mr wizard haven't had time to chat much lately but the game looks like its moving along nicely shoot me a ICQ sometime LOH wife and I are excited for you guys and for the beta

Will this game make all of us forget about Diablo III. Of course not, but Path of Exile will sure make us take a break from diablo 2
Keep up the good work , we waiting for this game EARLY.
Hi friend
i am not 100% certain abnout that. PoE might make me forget about D3 not prelaunch but after both games are out if PoE is more fun i will play it far more. the big thing is i will probably get to play PoE for about 2 years before they even release D3
"
Chris wrote:
The game site "Big Download" interviewed us recently about Path of Exile. Enjoy!

nvm wrong thread
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
Great interview!
IGN KnivesOfEthereality
"
Great interview!

I wonder where on earth are all game reviews?

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/path-of-exile

Path of exile 458 user giving 9.1 rating but only 6 critics giving 82 metascore because eurogamer site can't afford to hire people who could play this longer than act1 and not complain that it's too easy.

Meanwhile some Game Home game (+many other games) gets 87 metascore out from 50 critics while user rating is 5.1.

Gosh review sites suck balls. I still remember when some idiot in ign didn't play d3 past act1 and gave it 95% score. 95% wtf? That's allmost perfect game.
Holy necro thread Batman...
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
Last edited by Silva on Oct 30, 2013, 11:44:24 AM
neato
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info