Life Leech (+Vaal Pact)

I saw someone say that life leech was changed and a cap of 20% was added. The wiki doesn't directly say there is a 20% cap, but it does it use in one of the formulas. I'm not entirely sure how it works. Right now, I have 30% life leech. Does that mean 10% of my leech is useless? Also how does Vaal Pact play into this?

The reason I ask these questions is because I was creating a build that utilizes life leech and I currently have 30%. I'm not sure how effective my build is and also not sure if I should get Vaal Pact. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2016, 4:10:31 PM
There isn't a 20% lifeleech cap afaik. But you can only leech 20% of your maximum life per second.
With vaal pact this limit is completely circumvented.
IGN Corelica
Last edited by Chesto on Mar 15, 2016, 1:01:40 PM
If you intend to risk your ass in the most dangerous places of Wraeclast, you need Vaal Pact, especially if you're playing melee.
Have a nice day =]
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Mar 15, 2016, 3:59:50 PM
"
Omoshu wrote:
I saw someone say that life leech was changed and a cap of 20% was added. The wiki doesn't directly say there is a 20% cap, but it does it use in one of the formulas. I'm not entirely sure how it works. Right now, I have 30% life leech. Does that mean 10% of my leech is useless? Also how does Vaal Pact play into this?

The reason I ask these questions is because I was creating a build that utilizes life leech and I currently have 30%. I'm not sure how effective my build is and also not sure if I should get Vaal Pact. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The cap is the maximum percentage of your life you can leech per second. That can be increased with skills/items. Plus to maximum leech rate means you can leech more than 20% of your max life.

Vaal Pact ignores everything in regards to rate and duration. You get a flat conversion and it acts like "life per hit" applying the leech instantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info