Some Thoughts about future Game-"improvement"

What would you guys think about some class specific skills?
they could be with cooldown and could be added every 5 or 10 levels.

im thinking something like...

Class Ranger for example:

- a skill that makes you jump backwards a bit so you can improve your kite/attack abilities.
- a skill that makes you grab your arrow with one hand, dash forward a little bit and makes you push the arrow in to the enemy for some amount of damage. while doing that you kinda jump through him, so you can run the other side and kite/attack again.

Class Duelist 2nd example:

- a skill that makes you harder to see for the enemy, some kind of stealth/sneak mode. so you could sneak almost unseen for a few seconds and take on a enemy out of the sudden and maybe do a little bit more dmg or something like that.

- a skill that shows your cocky side that makes the enemy enrage whilst he get some kind of debuff that makes him take more dmg.

Dunno if something like this is wanted by the players but i would find that pretty cool.
it also adds a way for SOME cooldown and class specific skills which helps make classes more different.

_
_

i thought about the ability to swap weaponsets, which would fit perfectly into the game. but then i read thats already in work, which is GREAT! brings some major gameplaychanges to tis wonderful game.

_
_

my next big thought was about higher-level-game-experience.

i would find it great if there was some kind of open world in the future. just some areas that you would have to trave through where you could find other players etc.

_

my next thought was bringing some kind of "raid-instances" to the game in higher levels.
some kind of 5-10 player instances where you could farm bosses for better gear etc.
this would add a great spot for some kind of support chars etc.

its also a good way to add some very good new unique items which could have the boss-name on them. so people could brag about them when wearing them and stuff.

these instances should be very hard but with some kind of a death-forgiving system for hardcore mode.
so people would actually group up and try to clear the instance.

this could be a very easy way for ggg, too to add more small areas, loot and game experience.
something to aim for and something to do as a group.

i got a lot more good thoughts but im not sure what you guys are thinking about some changes.

lets get some feedback together for the masters of ggg.
HI!
ok.
HI!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info