Latest HC Rip

"
Haerdalas wrote:
@Koranth

iirc, that immunity only last for about 30 seconds after the game laods your character in. If the player is still stuck in a loading screen when that grace period ends, they can take damage.

Normally I would have my golem up, but it died fighting Malachai and I didnt bother summoning another one before heading in to the Twilight Strand.....

Ah that sucks. Well good to know if i am ever loading for over 20 seconds I will close out the game.
ive been getting a "map chunk error" and some other error after playing for a few hours and moving through many different zones. thats what this sounds like. sucks to rip that way though. if you notice areas loading a bit slower, its a good time to restart because it usually ends up with a full-on crash while zoning not long after.
"
Khoranth wrote:
There is usually a immune to damage buff that should be on a character while you load in, then drops when you move or take an action. Odd that the buff failed somehow

there's a 45 second (last time I checked, this was back in nemesis mind u) timer for kicking a character at a new instance (counting from the creation of the zone) when there's no response from host... lost my second char in this game that way while it was superbeefed up with lvling gear (seriously dont know how mobs managed to kill me with that regen).

Really sucks when that happens =/
could be the case
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Mar 14, 2016, 12:55:05 PM
Dat adrenaline rush doe...

Amirite?
Yours is not the only case I've read about recently.

"
kcstar wrote:
A RIP caused by a bug/lag/whatever is the price you pay for thousands of hours of 'more fun' when playing hc. The moment such a RIP happen and the seconds (sometimes the whole minute afterwards!) is anger/consternation and then you remember why you still play hc... because it's more tense, more thrilling, MORE FUN... because you play to be entertained, not to accumulate wealth while playing like a bot, fearing nothing except 10%xp loss xD

Peace,

-kcstar-

I'm awed and amazed that you found the time to post here, where mere SC players might bask in your wisdom. And in yellow font too.

Truly, you are a God among pixels.

:)
People have been getting killed to loading screens because 9f the fucking pet aggro...
Have the zombie from the start-screen finished his meal send you from merciless to scrubcore? -Wrong. It was a perandus box that spawned at the started area, happens me one time.
Last edited by Sugarshow on Mar 14, 2016, 8:07:41 PM
if load time takes 10+ seconds more than usual, alt-f4 the shit out of your keyboard.
It occurs to me that this particular problem could be at least partly aided by GGG extending the grace period after joining a new area by a minute or two, at least until the servers stop having their current problems. I can't see how people could abuse this, so I think it would be a reasonable suggestion...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info