[2.2] Blink / Mirror Arrow Summoner - Saboteur

What about this bow
"
Morfik45 wrote:
What about this bow

dont think its worth it u lose quite alot base dmg since its also scaling with minion passives and gems.
So i have 2 last questions

1. What about this bow?

2. And if i get 6l bow or chest can i link like that?

Hi there,

When going MoM+EB, do you think it is essential to do it with hybrid Ev+Es gear or would it also work as well with pure Es gear?

This is what I'm surrently using:
Spoiler

(going to 5L Bow and chest eventually. Still lvl 70)
Thanks
@Morfik45

1. well death harp is slow has kinda bad dmg and we dont scale crit the extra arrow is nice but not worth giving up the dps / alway hit that lioneyes provides.

2. Yes you could do that but why not taking the other slot for another 5L and getting 1set up 6L'd for more dmg?

@0ddfell0w

it's all about the color's since u need GGGGB in the 5L and GGGGBR in the 6L its kinda rough to get those color on a pure es base. that been said evasion isnt a bad stat at all.
This build looks awesome and really fun; I was all set to make this my next build until I read this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1643140/page/2

You think 36% LESS damage (lvl 20 gem) will significantly impact this build? Or do you think this will still be fine?

I looked into the possibility of using mines + minefield but it appears as though mines don't bypass the CD like traps do.

Thoughts?
"
Skyfoxy wrote:
This build looks awesome and really fun; I was all set to make this my next build until I read this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1643140/page/2

You think 36% LESS damage (lvl 20 gem) will significantly impact this build? Or do you think this will still be fine?

I looked into the possibility of using mines + minefield but it appears as though mines don't bypass the CD like traps do.

Thoughts?

hard to tell tbh, i think it will stay playable but u'll notice the nerf.
i feel if they give us the %less they should also give us the %more from trap gem.
1st of all cool build really .
2nd thing is .. I understand that ice shot triggers EE sicne we use cold dmg.. but I must say that playing as a 'normal' ele build w/o geriosity my clear speed is a lot higher.. not to mention tooltip is higher and shows real dmg. [ on geriosity I don't see that anger and wrath dmg on blinking/mirror traps]
"
placemaker wrote:
1st of all cool build really .
2nd thing is .. I understand that ice shot triggers EE sicne we use cold dmg.. but I must say that playing as a 'normal' ele build w/o geriosity my clear speed is a lot higher.. not to mention tooltip is higher and shows real dmg. [ on geriosity I don't see that anger and wrath dmg on blinking/mirror traps]

tooltip only shows the inital hit which has nothing to do with the damage dealt by the minion itself.
you dont see the auras impacting the tool tip cause it does not effect the initial hit (the damage which is dealt when the minion spawns / hit the ground) but the minions are effected by the auras with generosity.
you can even see the little blue circle at their feet.
Last edited by Shareware on Apr 12, 2016, 7:12:06 AM
Just barely started leveling with this build, but realized I'm not sure where I'm going with it (Playing HC, so my early choices are a little less trivial). It's my first experience using the trap mechanics, as well as being pretty new to PoE overall, so forgive me for a couple of possibly noob questions:

1) I've only gotten as far as implementing a Blink trap (just Blink + Trap + Multi, for now). Can you explain the need to have fully gemmed-out trap setups for both Blink and Mirror Arrow, and what their usage/interaction is? Their function would seem to be redundant, and I assume the limit on total number of traps is a global thing, not independent for each type(?). Are you defeating some cooldown issue by rotating both? Is there some other distinction between the two that I'm missing?

2) Why the choice of Ice Shot? I assume you can use any skill to trip Elemental Equilibrium, as long as you have some amount of cold damage somewhere on your gear? I realize your damage is going to be fairly irrelevant no matter what you use, but just wondered if there are other skills that might give either wider coverage or add some other utility. Does the Greater Projectiles + Ice Shot + the finishing pierce/cone just end up being the best possible AoE Curse-delivery method, given that you only have two free sockets to work with?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info