The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed - cheap!

"
oktus wrote:
i was wondering how u get knock back if u dont have knock back gem?
in tree? i havnt seen it yet so far .
and which is way to go in skill tree on begining? in which direction? and what are priority points in treee we i must go for? i am not planing reaching lvl 90 propably

Look at the king of the hill node in the bottom right corner of the tree :)
got it , and how you get so much int stats?
"
oktus wrote:
got it , and how you get so much int stats?

You will need shit tons of int on the ammy
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
where is that berserker skill i cannot find it? soorry for spam;p btw will your gem set ups work for lvling character or its better too use other skills?
"
oktus wrote:
where is that berserker skill i cannot find it? soorry for spam;p btw will your gem set ups work for lvling character or its better too use other skills?

what bazerker skill?

you can do CoC from lvl 60, not for leveling
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
you wrote '' and free life leech from the bazerker? :D '' i assumed berzerker is a skill , what is CoC , sorry i am new player
"
oktus wrote:
you wrote '' and free life leech from the bazerker? :D '' i assumed berzerker is a skill , what is CoC , sorry i am new player

bazerker asandancy for scion gives life leech from all damage of 1.5%,

CoC is cast on crit
thx i started playing with your gem set up i just swaped freezing pulse for life on hit and its good ^^
im at lvl 42
Last edited by oktus on Apr 10, 2016, 6:09:09 PM
"
rel4us wrote:
Got this...

Can't even tell how broken that is....

I saw one also in standart (for 99ex),

from chrom calculators it will cost 50-70 ex to make that colors.

I got it for 25ex eqv :)

it's 24% more damage damage, and pierce that is another more for spark.

now on 5605 life (I had 6740 with KH),

Now, i want to try UBER Atziri for the first time, I will update,

wish me luck!

Hey, im enjoying this build so much.

I'm trying to buy almost the same gear as you have in the main thread, started reading the posts to find out a little more information on the build.
i see you found this chest and started using it.
Do you recommend this over Kaoms?
I do see this chest a lot more affordable which is what i like lol.

I am only level 52, so far i have Quill Rain (working on the 6links so for now i use tabby chest), i have the gloves you have, now im just trying to figure out what else to buy. Any recommendations?
Any specifics you recommend on buying for gear?
Kind of new to the game, so im like trying to buy your exact setup lol.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: would it matter if i get the lioneyes 6l? if i already have the quill rain 6l.
Last edited by ixJay on Apr 11, 2016, 12:14:50 AM
"
oktus wrote:
thx i started playing with your gem set up i just swaped freezing pulse for life on hit and its good ^^
im at lvl 42

nice idea

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info