oMySelfo Build list

He has linked the Blood Magic Support Gem with his cyclone.
Last edited by hahaa on Sep 27, 2016, 4:02:55 PM
That is fucking hillarious, awesome build man. Best I've seen so far this leauge. :)
Awesome build, quick questions though.

For scolds, would you recommend throwing in any phys spells or no? Just so you can better kill ele resistance mobs/bosses. I am thinking of starting this build tonight! on a new ranger. Should be fun! In the chest, if you only had a 5 link, what would you drop? Any recommendations on how to improve single target dps on this beast?
Using the Scold's build myself right now (the old configuration with phys spells etc.)
Having a lot of fun.

Just some questions:
Why do you have 2 Ele Focus in your chest?
Is the new configuration with Molten Shell, no phys spells, etc. that much better?
Last edited by Kussler88 on Sep 29, 2016, 5:11:10 AM
If you're still following this thread, I'd like to ask about the working relationship between Molten Shell and CWDT in the main 6L setup. I'm around level 72 right now and I'm noticing that against trash packs Molten Shell rarely ever goes off. It refreshes itself too quickly but is not reaching its detonation threshold. Is this because the Scold's damage doesn't count towards Molten Shell? Or is there a way to calculate a good balance between skill cost (I have 5 fevered minds, no WED on weapon) and Molten Shell detonation?

As a last question: I haven't got a Dying Sun yet. Would you say the investment needs to be prioritized or is it more a quality of life investment that can be delayed? The cost is quite high at the moment...

In any case, this build has taken me quite some time to get all the items for, but it is SO much fun to play. Thanks for sharing it!
Last edited by Ragura on Oct 5, 2016, 7:47:41 AM
I can not do lab at all, and some maps. It just randomly says I committed suicide, even with my flask up. Please help? Character name is SHITHAMMER

here is my gear

I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
I can not do lab at all, and some maps. It just randomly says I committed suicide, even with my flask up. Please help? Character name is SHITHAMMER

here is my gear

One thing I noticed is i dont see any leech anywhere, getting leech and/or vinktars might help

I am an idiot, I forgot about Zerphi's
Last edited by BadBuild on Oct 5, 2016, 9:16:06 PM
I guess I will try that next. Bricking another map to 5 unexplained suicides really killed any motivation I have to even pick up poe right now. Flasks up. Full HP. Then bam, dead for no reason at all. This build is impossible to map with.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
BadBuild wrote:

One thing I noticed is i dont see any leech anywhere, getting leech and/or vinktars might help

Life leech lol u made my day, i laught more at vinktars ;-)

Zerphi is the only way 2 fully your life
For me u use too much Fevered mind jewels, more dont mean better, for me 3 are best, cause not so easy 2 kill themselves and enough 2 get full life after cast cwdt. I think that u should replace rest with nice jewels with life and take rare gloves instead of Voidbringer's.

After this u can close your eyes on bosses ;-)

And for me Master Alchemist is a must and Veteran Bowyer should be taken last.

hf
How 2 contact me?

Whisper EveryTimeeWeTouch or write in forum
Last edited by Patrol87 on Oct 5, 2016, 7:53:14 PM
"
Patrol87 wrote:
"
BadBuild wrote:

Life leech lol u made my day, i laught more at vinktars ;-)

Zerphi is the only way 2 fully your life
For me u use too much Fevered mind jewels, more dont mean better, for me 3 are best, cause not so easy 2 kill themselves and enough 2 get full life after cast cwdt. I think that u should replace rest with nice jewels with life and take rare gloves instead of Voidbringer's.

After this u can close your eyes on bosses ;-)

And for me Master Alchemist is a must and Veteran Bowyer should be taken last.

hf

What is the mana cost of your cyclone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info