A3 Merc+: Do I need more Armor or HP?

I don't have my exact build on me right now, but this is the closest thing I can find:

LINK

minus the Elemental Equilbrium, the top left Body & Soul Nodes, Whispers of Doom, and nothing left of Diamond Skin/and that mana node...

I've got about 2.4k HP (~2k after reserves), and about 12-13k armor fully buffed (~60% DR)

I think it's just cause it's merciless that things are hitting me as hard as they are, but I'm wondering if I should get more armor or HP at this point.

P.S. I'm wielding a Bow & Quiver w/ dual totem Elemental Hit as main DPS.

Auras I'm using: Wrath, Anger, Grace, Clarity, Discipline, Determination/Haste (interchangably until I have enough to carry both)

(also at 75 all res, except for chaos)
@ELLE_mt

Dual Elemental Hit Totems w/ Tri-Curse, Traps, Frost Wall: http://tinyurl.com/bvdxbjz
Last edited by Versal on Feb 17, 2013, 2:24:58 PM
Well whats really important is your effective health pool this means your actual hp+es. With eldritch battery taken you've got the problem that a major part of your effective health pool is ommited leaving you with just your actual health.

Your totems serve as a good defense but you still need enough health to survive burst damage and with only 2k like you have thats going to be pretty hard.
I'd personally say you need to have at least 3k hp to be able to really progress through the whole Act3.

And by the way why don't you just create your own build with the planner instead of posting something close to it?^^
"
Well whats really important is your effective health pool this means your actual hp+es. With eldritch battery taken you've got the problem that a major part of your effective health pool is ommited leaving you with just your actual health.

Your totems serve as a good defense but you still need enough health to survive burst damage and with only 2k like you have thats going to be pretty hard.
I'd personally say you need to have at least 3k hp to be able to really progress through the whole Act3.

And by the way why don't you just create your own build with the planner instead of posting something close to it?^^

Cause I'm at work and the computer I'm on doesn't have the proper web browser to open the passive passive tree LOL

But that passive is what I posted in one of my other threads, so if I remembered correctly, it should be pretty much what I have/I'm going for.

Anyhow, I'll look into some more life nodes; debating whether I should just take the measly 8% ones or work my way to some of the higher %'s. Decisions, decisions.

Thanks for the response
@ELLE_mt

Dual Elemental Hit Totems w/ Tri-Curse, Traps, Frost Wall: http://tinyurl.com/bvdxbjz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info