Game-Crash in labyrinth

i had this today (exact error different)

And for the first time ever had the same issue yesterday when going into another players hideout. I think its when its trying to exceed 4gb ram storage? idk.

On the plus side I got the challenge bits from labyrinth before this popped up at least.

Last edited by Asmosis on Mar 29, 2016, 7:37:22 AM
Crashed today for me RIGHT after killing Izaro... I saw an orange then boom, crash to desktop with Nvidia driver complaint.

Sad because I don't have the time to keep running the labyrinth and it crashed at the very end of my hour block of free time.
Getting near constant Nvidia kernel crashes too. The only games this ever happens with are this and Fallout 4, which is another title with known problems nearly exclusive to it. So I'm hesitant to fully blame this on Nvidia.
same prob also nvidia card

unable to deserialise packet with pid 770
Last edited by LtTrog on Apr 30, 2016, 11:55:03 AM
My game freezes, with the mouse still being movable, but other than that the game doesn't function. I can't alt-tab out either, so if I get a specific crash I can't know it. I have to restart my computer each time...

EDIT: Nvidia here too

EDIT 2: Furthermore I see clear green dots across the screen before freezing, looking like dust, but definitely malfunctioning graphically (they don't show up before the game freezes). Seems like a problem with the labyrinth particles.

I've only frozen in the labyrinth.

EDIT 3: Now I tested out a Dungeon map as well. Froze shortly after entering the map - no green spots this time. I'm unsure whether the game freezes in towns.
Last edited by Skadrel on May 15, 2016, 1:56:47 PM
Same here. With the same error. Im playing on an Nvidia GeForce 6800
Yeah, I quit the game back in March because of this problem, and the fact that the damage in traps is calculated in a really stupid fashion, inconsistent with the rest of the game. I checked back in just out of curiosity and see that the crash problem has still not been fixed.
THIS IS STILL A PROBLEM IN THE MIDDLE OF 2017!!!! FIX IT, HOLY SH!!!!T!!

Spent the better part of 2 hours creeping through normal for a full clear, the final phase of izaro, game immediately crashes as he talks. Seriously, major content patch coming out soon and this is still a problem!?
Up ! My game is still crashing and I still can't complete the Lab in normal mode.

Please help
same problem here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info