Classes Speculation

the monkey could start out throwing mice, lvl up to rats, then rabbits... then his own poop... then his poop on fire, I see potential here
The path of exile holds him, not at all twisted gold, a frozen spirit, not the bounty of the earth.
at max level he can feet a dead rabbit to the rat then poop on the overstuffed rat light him on fire and lob him at your enemies
We're sitting here staring at the design document for that character class thinking "how do they know?"
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
We're sitting here staring at the design document for that character class thinking "how do they know?"

ok, if you implement that, it would be too freaky awesome. Wish you could/would though.
The path of exile holds him, not at all twisted gold, a frozen spirit, not the bounty of the earth.
needs to be a monkey god , the giraffe's hooves should be flaming also .
it would probably look best if the mice, rabbits, and rats were rabid. Also the poop could have a better splash radius as it lvls up. More diarrhetic and voluminous.
if we can purchase evil crows that peck at dead enemy's eyes, please make me a poo/entrails flinging evil monkey!
I sense brains melting in here....

Perhaps there is still time to introduce the uni student class.
- Powerchucking acid pools of vomit over his opponents
- lighting farts - behold the human flamethrower
- summoning sinks full of dirty dishes to poison the demon hordes
- calling down the vast masses of unpaid debt to crush his enemies with
- hurling three week old pizza crusts to eviscerate and decapitate the unwary
- releasing toxix clouds of gas from a bag of dirty washing
- etc etc
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
well all this thread has proved is we need a monkey for a pet in PoE
i just remembers my favorit unit in Rome Total war.
Burning Pigs!
i want to spread fear among my enemys again! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info