Classes Speculation

I think we are all very eager to find out what the classes will be, I know that I am anyway...

My personal speculation:

INT: Mage/Wizard/Sorcerer
Hybrid INT/DEX (or STR/DEX): Rogue/Assassin/Ninja
(a concept art for a dagger wielding character has already been shown in one of the videos)
Hybrid STR/DEX (or INT/STR): Blademaster
(one of the avatars for a dual wielding class has already been shown)

I would also assume that something like a druid could possibly be the last class, although I'm not confident of this one.

The classes are an essential part of any game so it will be interesting to see what happens!
Last bumped on Oct 15, 2013, 12:11:18 PM
"
Teleco wrote:
I think we are all very eager to find out what the classes will be, I know that I am anyway...

My personal speculation:

INT: Mage/Wizard/Sorcerer
Hybrid INT/DEX (or STR/DEX): Rogue/Assassin/Ninja
(a concept art for a dagger wielding character has already been shown in one of the videos)
Hybrid STR/DEX (or INT/STR): Blademaster
(one of the avatars for a dual wielding class has already been shown)

I would also assume that something like a druid could possibly be the last class, although I'm not confident of this one.

The classes are an essential part of any game so it will be interesting to see what happens!

Dual Weilding is the Ranger, who are the favoured class for it, but i expect the other dex classes could do them well too
i wonder int/dex or int/str could be something like a paladin..
I WANT MY HOLY ASS-KICKER CLASS NAO xD
i realy hope for something new and unique.
Im getting tired games that have just standart classes we have seen plenty of times befor.

I also hope for some kind of summoner class. Not a Boring Necro, something that would fit into the PoE world.
Maybe a slavemaster with Whips or Chains as weapons, while controlling a bunch of slaves and beeing a melee/close to melee class himself.

funny how a necro is considered boring now when it used to be the unique class.

as far as unique goes, the only really way to be unique is with the name and visuals. really its all been done before
maybe i wrote it a bit wrong, of course a necro aint that boring, but its getting old, and every goddamn game has a necro nowadays.
I like to have little minions, but i want something diffrent, not always death/skelletons or elemtals.
Thats why i wrote that slavemaster idea.
Would be alot like a necro, but would still feel diffrent i think.
Or an army commander that can call in his soldiers.

ARPG are there for a long time now, its hard to find new and unique ideas, but i think its still possible. Atleast dont pack the game with only the most standart stuff.
i know this has also been done but i like the idea of having animals as pets. most games use wolves and bears though and this is where a game could be different. give me some african animals. i wanna run around with a lion tearing things up. maybe its just me but the world has a lot of animals in it let me control more than wolves and bears
I want this...

Race: ORC
Weapons: Big sticks

outcome: smash
"
Apocalypse23x wrote:
i know this has also been done but i like the idea of having animals as pets. most games use wolves and bears though and this is where a game could be different. give me some african animals. i wanna run around with a lion tearing things up. maybe its just me but the world has a lot of animals in it let me control more than wolves and bears

Go for innovative pet ideas... Run round the world with a Giraffe trailing behind you, with a monkey on it's neck, and a rat on the monkey's head!
now thats a pet idea, a monkey that throws rats

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info