[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

Hi, I wanted to know the order of the asendancy pls
"
taiel55 wrote:
Hi, I wanted to know the order of the asendancy pls

Firstpick is Radiant Faith, the rest you choose as you see fitting.
Aura calc seems to be messed up.

Edit: Nevermind, I just don't know how to read it. It's not clear which auras you've socketed in your prism guardian vs alphas, but I'll experiment and figure it out.

Edit 2: Got it. You've got a local 15% reduced on Grace so I guess you're assuming you get a 15% helm enchant for that. I wish I could get the +max res from purities for myself but I don't see a way to make that work while keeping everything else.
Last edited by Kruffles on Mar 6, 2018, 6:23:51 AM
I have an question about your current tree on stndard.

I see that you are using storm barrier for power charges, yet you have picked up Bastion of Hope ascendancy insteed of Harmony of Purpose.

Why is that? Should I not use scorching ray storm barrier setup since not giving charges to party? Not sure what to do.

I'm doing your current tree from character, I think it's most updated one togetehr with equimpent.
"
kileras12 wrote:
I have an question about your current tree on stndard.

I see that you are using storm barrier for power charges, yet you have picked up Bastion of Hope ascendancy insteed of Harmony of Purpose.

Why is that? Should I not use scorching ray storm barrier setup since not giving charges to party? Not sure what to do.

I'm doing your current tree from character, I think it's most updated one togetehr with equimpent.

I was using Storm Barrier for the reduced Damage to Lightning and Physical.
My Starting Party last League had someone else doing EE (he also ran Anger+Generosity) so me hitting Mobs with EE would have messed this up. With Scorchign Ray I could debuff Fire Resist further and still curse in the same setup.
"
My Starting Party last League had someone else doing EE (he also ran Anger+Generosity) so me hitting Mobs with EE would have messed this up. With Scorchign Ray I could debuff Fire Resist further and still curse in the same setup.

but how you stack Harmony of Purpose 10% chance to charge if you use Scorching Ray?
Last edited by Orngrimm on Mar 7, 2018, 3:12:04 PM
"
orngrimm wrote:
"

but how you stack Harmony of Purpose 10% chance to charge if you use Scorching Ray?

I didn't. Harmony of Purpose did not give a chance to generate charges prior to 3.2

Its also of secondary concern, since everyone else is also sharing his charges, so you really only need someone creating them...
Hey,

First thanks for the great guide, my friend and I are levelling with me supporting him, and this is one of the best levelling experience we've had.

I had a question though: would you say there are builds that don't synergize so well with this support character? Things like ED, Righteous Fire? What about casters, you would play without Hatred then?

Thanks!
I'm not having all my Aura's show up for me. I currently have Purity of Ice, Haste, Purity of Elements, Anger and clarity activated. But on my screen I am only seeing purity of elements showing up, am I doing something wrong with my aura's or do I have to have my aura's set up on a certain way for me to benefit from them?
Hey Klaus,

All the auras socketed in your Victario's influence are linked with Generosity, which means they are 49% more effective, but won't affect your character. So balance your resistance according to that. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info