Hau's end game League item display/builds. Questions welcome

Showcasing current build. All other builds in the same league/last league are just a scroll down.

Starting a new chapter and taking a break from grinding the LA ranger to 100 in PSC.

Ele ST Inquisitor Low Life
Spoiler
I've always loved the idea of spectral throw. It was my first 1-90 hardcore character that I did self-found in torment/bloodlines. Back when Belly of the Beast was an OP armor and you ran RT + Foil with high evasion. I was pretty skeptical at first when this league started on how good Inquisitor ST's are, mainly because of how far away most damage nodes will be. After doing a few theorycrafting and watching some streams, I figured why not do this build with a high budget and have some fun?

Gear

Leveling
Spoiler
On Templar, if its a new league I just craft two +1 wands and level as Freezing pulse + Fire trap. The first few nodes you hit are elemental nodes anyways. If you have some sort of currency and gear, grab
Spoiler
. Its basically your choice on which setup you wand to go. I leveled as FP/Fire trap until around 20 or so and grabbed these.
Spoiler

Again, neither one is better than the others, I just happen to enjoy the spikes more for the Whirling blades speed.

Other notable leveling items
Spoiler

Links for leveling
Spoiler
Freezing pulse - added light damage - LMP - Faster casting
Fire trap - Added light damage
Spectral throw - LMP or GMP - WED - Faster attacks - Increased crit strikes - PCOC or added light damage if you have other means of generating charges ( Victario's acuities)
Whirling blades - Faster attacks - Fortify

Bandits
Spoiler
Resist all Normal
Attack speed Cruel
Power charge merciless
Pretty self explanatory, skyforths + headhunters + COE, we just need resist.

How to craft the dagger
Spoiler

There's two types of dagger to use for this build. You can get a 350+ EDPS dagger with crit/ High AS/ Crit multi and spent 50-100ex + in new leagues. Or multi craft a vagan one.
I chose to run CoE. so multi crafting a vagan one gives me more out of my build.

But how to even start multi crafting a dagger? It's pretty simple. There are two ways:
1. Find a good base : Poignards, Skeans, or Royal skeans, MAKE SURE ITS BLUE + VAGAN DAGGER. Find someone with Vagan level 8 for "Cannot roll Caster mods", Craft that (5 blessing orbs) and regal. Now you can pray to your gods or jesus or w/e that you hit 18%+ Attack speed, 30%+ Crit chance or a HIGH elemental damage roll <ilvl 59 affix.
2. Buy one on poe trade. If the dagger has HIGH Elemental roll + a shit regal suffix, its not the end of the world. It actually works out better for you, since you can Haku scour and multi mod again. Costs 6ex+.

Gears/Jewels
Spoiler
You NEED a skyforths for it to work. Headhunter is just because I want to fit it in every build. Its more of a hassle than anything because I have to mess around with my resist.
On your skyforths, it is 100% mandatory to get 0.5% Leech to life and mana when recently killed enemy. You have no other means besides Vinktars to get leech as the nodes are kinda too far to invest in.

I'm still testing out which helm enchant is best. With 10% anger, you don't need lvl 21 BM or that 4% reservation next to harrier.

Jewelry:

Spoiler
Rings:
Get at least one high damage mod, WED/ALD 60+
Get at least 35+ ES flat
HAVE 1 PREFIX SPOT OPEN FOR ES%
Resists - very important

Neck:
HAVE 1 PREFIX SPOT OPEN FOR ES%

Get at least 2-3 of the following mods:
30%+ Crit chance
30%+ Crit multi
30%+ WED
50+ ALD
20%+ Spell damage

Resist
Flat ES

Gloves
Spoiler
This is where a lot of your ES also comes from. You also want to get high attack speed because Inquisitors don't really have that much AS nodes.

Stats to look for:
200+ ES
10%+ AS
Resist

Jewels:
Spoiler
This is where the majority of your resist/attack speed/damage comes from. I take up 7 jewel slots in my build so I can be flexible with it.

Stats to consider:
Attack speed with daggers
Attack speed while Holding shields
Attack speed with Melee weapons
Projectile Damage
Global critical multiplier (Not as good as others)
Critical multiplier with one handed melee weapon
Global critical strike (Not as good as others)
Energy shield %
Resist all
X+X Resists

Passives

Last edited by Hauzilla on Apr 15, 2016, 2:42:24 PM
Last bumped on Jun 4, 2016, 5:29:56 PM
LA/BR Voltaxic Ranger. Insane clear speed, huge survivability, 200%+ Movement speed

For tips on leveling a ranger/bow class just scroll down.

Gear

Stats at 96:
5.8k Life
Resist capped for ele weakness with flask, flasks are up 100% of the time. Only missing fire res, can easily make that up if I actually got the ring I need. Then I can actually drop ruby for silver flask.
Damage in hideout: 59k LA/36K BR - 67% Chance to crit on LA before power charges
Buffed Damage without headhunters : 127K LA/ 72K BR
34% chance to Evade
40% chance to Dodge
30% chance to Dodge Spells
Fire res - 169
Cold res - 179
Light res - 191
320 HP Regen

Why ranger?
Spoiler
Duelist is obviously the better choice if you can't afford top end stuff. It provides basically the same movement speed as raider, with perma fortify at 24% - Equiv to LC with 75% LR since 30% *.75 = 22.5 before flask.
So if you look at it that way, of course ranger seems inferior. But here's the thing.. with the introduction of this beauty -
Spoiler
, you are now allowed to skip Chain from your 6th link and put in another gem. The obvious choices are Faster Attacks, Increased Crit Damage, Increased Crit Strikes, Added Chaos Damage, I guess poison, and faster projectiles/pierce. But I chose increased crit strikes, which boosts my 45% or so crit strike in hideout to 67% with golem up.

By running all three
Spoiler
, I'm able to not need duelist to rely on damage reduction and focus on other things. Of course running LC with Headhunters would provide a lot of resistances issues. Thats why my rings/neck and quiver have high resist on them. I mean, whats the point of having a headhunter, if you can't afford jewelry, right?

All in all, duelist as LA/BR is shit. Don't do it, unless you can't afford LC + ToH.

Bandits
Spoiler
Normal - Oak for life or Kraitlyn for resist if you're using headhunters and can't get it.
Cruel - Kraityn for AS
Merciless - Kraityn for Frenzy charges

Passives

Perandus SC

Started a CoC Discharge CI Trickster
Currently level 94

Leveled as BV/Blade fall using a slight variation of final build

For leveling, grab dual axiom's at start, tabula if you can afford it and go LMP, Freezing Pulse, Faster Casting for your 3 links. Later on you can add Spell Echo, Increased Crit Strikes, PCOC - Whatever else you see fit.

Once 28, I switched to 1 ungil's gauche and 1 Axiom and used Whirling blade - Faster attacks until I can get Fortify.

Switch to Blade fall/ blade vortex at level 28. Links in Tabula: Faster Cast - PCOC - Blade Fall - Blade Vortex - Crit Strikes - Added fire damage ( Until spell echo )

Used tabula up until I can get a 4L Voll's.

I leveled up til around 69 or so before I switched to final build for COC Discharge
Final Tree

After leveling my 16X Discharge, I started reworking links to fit in purity of fire/lightning. Reskilled a little bit. New tree to 100 are as followed:

Gear 3 days into league:
Spoiler

Current Gear:

BANDITS
Spoiler
Skill point
Attack speed
Endurance charge if you planned on using Voll devotion, power charge if u arent.

Why trickster for CoC CI?
Spoiler
Good question, with the introduction of the Ascendancy classes, there were two choices for COC Discharge that stuck out for me.

Inquisitors
Trickster

After thinking and theorycrafting about it, I find the trickster to be more suited for my playstyle. While the inquisitors would probably do a good bit more damage, I don't feel like that damage is needed as I have 12k+ ES and 50k tooltip on the trickster with the right gems/gear combo. Thats more than enough to clear ANY content in this game and overkill it.

Now, the reason why trickster is superior for me is because of these reasons:

1. No more elreon jewelry, Discharge CoC used to require 2x -8 Diamond rings PLUS u have to roll them well to make up for resistances and all this other crap to make cyclone doable.
2. ZERO mana cost on whirling blades and cyclone - This means you can reserve 100% mana cost. Opens up possibilities - If you run +1 curse voll's devo, you can dual curse with blasphemy. Or you can be safe and run Purity of Lightning and Purity of Fire with discipline, guarantee to never one shot yourself with flasks up.
3. FLASKS ARE OP NOW. Yes, diamond flasks means that you don't need crit nodes from assassin and yoyu can drop maligaros for ES/AS gloves.
4. Back to elreon jewelry, you can have high ES/Int/Resist + ES% and attack speed on a diamond ring now instead of buying and spending 10+ ex crafting a decent elreons ring.
5. I dislike life nodes. If you want to go CoC, go CI ES. Reason being, you don't have to worry about getting life/es gear with decent chaos resist along with all the other stats you need.
6. Shade form provides you with evasion and 250 flat ES along with a 20% increased attack speed buff that is almost always up as well as movement speed.

PHYS BOW RANGER + LA BOW RANGER FOR PERANDUS

Currently working on a phys bow build. Doing ranger raider permanent onslaught now until I feel like switching to phasing after.

Leveling
Spoiler
Leveling is pretty standard. You just pick up split arrows and some cheap leveling gear.

Good leveling gear
Spoiler

Grab lightning arrow when you can, links are GMP + LA + ALD until you get a tabula/higher links. I prefer running Roth's reach the second you hit level 18, just for the chain. My 6L in tabula is LA + FA + LMP + P2L + WED + PPAD.
Once you're 32 grab

Gem setups
Spoiler
I tested with 3-4 different setups and found 3 that works really well. Tornado shot is well rounded as a skill and relatively very safe. Provides high CC and push backs as well as single target DPS. Although not as fast as the other 2 skills, it's very reliable.
Lightning arrows on the other hand, is HUGE dps, sometimes so spikey that you might one shot yourself to reflect if your flasks are down. It melts EVERYTHING it touches.
Split arrow is a mixture of both TS+LA. I find this setup to be most effective to my playstyle. I was able to hit 200K+ DPS tooltip at level 86, 76k hideout DPS and around 4.1k HP

Phys Lightning arrow
Spoiler

Phys Tornado Shot
Spoiler

Phys Split Arrow setup
Spoiler

Blast Rain - Only 5L because RNG fucked me on the bow
Spoiler

Crafting

Spoiler
You generally want an ilvl 83 harb, not ilvl 84. But I got lucky with this one and just kept going.

Gear

Bandits
Spoiler
Normal - Oak for life
Cruel - Kraityn Attack speed
Merciless - Kraityn Frenzy Charge

Leveling tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQBeBbUGIwguCIkNjRLxFr8ZjhutIXYj0yP2JP0mlS1NL3IwfDH6MpQ51D7PQzFEDUz_TZJOKlFHVP5VS1oaW69daF9wYeJrkG1sdct1_Xb3exR9dX8CfyuDbYRvhs6NfY1-jb-PYJAKlLiVBZrxm42gn6GkpuCn1LVIt7a7473mvqfBM8MzxKLI8Mqp037UI9RC2cbh2-dU53To1upi6xTtg-4O73r5Y_zF_rr-yP_e

Final build
I picked up raider phasing so I can fit in a vessel of vinktars to fill in my leeching needs without having to also pick up a shocking/grounding flask. LC + ToH provides 50% + Phys reduction, along with acro+phase acro + arrow dancing + CWDT IC setup, very tanky build.

At level 86, I have 4.3k HP with 76k Hideout DPS on Split arrows, 200k+ buffed. Resists are 150%+ in hideout, still need to get that last jewel node to make up res for ele weakness.
Last edited by Hauzilla on Apr 17, 2016, 6:18:21 PM
TALISMAN LEAGUE

COC Discharge Scion - Lvl 94
Stats
8100 Flat ES, Still missing a few nodes
47,230 Discharge DPS tooltip with 7/5 Charges and flasks
43,439 Discharge DPS tooltip with 7/5 Charges no flasks
177/171/175 Hideout Res
95%+ Crit chance
4.4 APS

Honestly, if I respected bandits to 6/6, my discharge DPS would probably be higher.

13.8k ES with vaal discipline

Gear

Jewels
Spoiler

Bandits
Spoiler
Kraityn Normal, Kraityn Cruel, Alira Mercless

Passives
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBAx4DlgmgCpsNfA5IDlwPxBBiES8RUBGWFLAZihqPGyUdTx9BIG4knSoLKwotHy9vNAo1uTsoO3w94j9zRA1FfkZxSO5JUUmxSshLrkyzUDBSKVXgWFpZvFyKXfJfal-wYENiWmr6bOdtGW49b55wUnC7c3B3B3tue8N_xoIeguSDCYRThMWHB4cTiEKJ04qvjDaP-pARkyeVIJcGlyGaYZu1nKSfiKEvoqOnK7QMuMq-gL6KvrzBfMHFwfPCc8M6xKLFKMjwykrK085w0B_Q0NN-18_ZE9lb217fmOcK6QLquuwY73rviO_r7_3w1fZb9tr25_k3-wk=

Low life Phys Kinetic Blast Wander
Stats
7989 ES at level 95 - still haven't completed ES wheel.
201/180/178 Res with Rustic Sash
171/171/189 Res with Headhunters
65% Crit unbuffed, 90% crit with 5 charges. 4.20 APS
40617.9 tooltip in hideout - Chain + GMP KB
90K+ DPS tooltip with Chain + GMP with charges and flasks up. Build takes Alchemy + Druidic Rites, so its 100% uptime.
100% uptime on Flasks - Clears t13+maps in 3-4mins.
Abyss dual boss down, Ruin village dual boss, Wasteland dual boss, Core down.
Capable of doing every map mods - Just gotta switch around auras for ele reflect.

Gear

Jewels
Spoiler

bandits
Spoiler
Kraityn Normal, Kraityn Cruel, Alira Merciless

Passives

Made an LA ranger 2 days ago.

Currently level 98, I'm able to do really dumb map mods, like:

LA Voltaxic Ranger
stats
4950 HP in Hideout
169/169/194 Resist All in Hideout
7509 Evasion
35% Chance to Evade
40% Chance to Dodge attacks
30% Chance to Dodge Spells
57% Speed modifier before flasks - flasks gain benefits from Druidic Rite + Primal Spirit
82k Lightning Arrow DPS in Hideout
68k Blast Rain DPS in Hideout
Buffed DPS with charges/flasks are pretty unstable since I run Headhunters. Can be anywhere from 200k-500k

Gear

Jewels
Spoiler

Bandits
Spoiler
Oak in normal, Kraityn Cruel, Kraityn Merciless

Passives
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4FLQguDY0Pqxa_GYoZjiF2I9Mj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKgsuUzBxMHwx-jY9N9Q51DpCPs9DMUQNSRNKfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1VLVYVaGluvXfJfsGBDYeJiWmKsZU1sjG1sbj1vnm_ycFJ07XXLdvd3B3rvfXV_K4MJhMWGzocTh3aJ04ngjDaNfY1-jb-PYJAKkx-XBpuNm7WcpJ2qoJ-jiqXLtUi3trvjvTa95r6AvqfA48EzwzPDOsSiyPDKStNv037UI9aK2sHdqOOf5ljnVOpi7T_tg-4O73rxs_zF_rr_3g==?accountName=Hauzilla&characterName=Hauzilla

Passives in Ascendency
Last edited by Hauzilla on Apr 2, 2016, 3:15:16 PM
Reserved for later
Last edited by Hauzilla on Feb 29, 2016, 8:14:35 AM

Crafted Harbinger.

Found jade necklace/Mind hunger

Huge EHP boost for the wander (800 more ES) on top of the DMG staying pretty much the same ~300 less tooltip. Necklace replacement
Reserved
Last edited by Hauzilla on Mar 17, 2016, 12:37:04 PM
Got Headhunters today, Spent 3 divines

PSC

Replaced rings and dagger on CoC Discharge in Perandus League
Replaced Shield
Replaced boots enchant with int from cold res.

Armor on CoC finally 6L'd

Why the trickster for CoC Disc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info