[POLL] Recycling vs Brand new

Strapolling is back

http://strawpoll.me/6912403

Basicly, what do you prefer to see?

GGG giving some love to skill that have been neglected or GGG making totally new skills?

Like, what gets you more excited, a patch note giving new skill balance or an announcement presenting a new skill
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 24, 2016, 8:15:23 PM
Last bumped on Oct 6, 2017, 7:58:26 PM
i am surprised so far
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
How so? I imagine anyone would rather have 20 good, solid skills than 30 skills total with 10 of them working properly.

To clarify, I don't think something like Bladefall is working properly at the moment.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
How so? I imagine anyone would rather have 20 good, solid skills than 30 skills total with 10 of them working properly.

To clarify, I don't think something like Bladefall is working properly at the moment.
Well, im on the same side as yours

fix stuff before making new

i see this often when i play DOM blow and 100% of the time when i join a dried lake party, there is somebody that asks me how i do this lol

Im surprise because, idc, listening to people and how modern society work, "NEW" is always prefered
In the majority here, but you're sampling people who hang out in GD. You'd find completely different results if you were able to poll people in-game. Most love new shiny over-powered stuff, and are willing to pay for it.

Old timers say "Why replace Ground Slam with a similar skill?" while most players are hyped that they get a new skill that does the same thing better. They don't mind losing ground slam, because it had its day.

Now... Which should GGG prefer? New skills mean new MTX purchases and new things for their art team to do. It means new exposure. "PoE adds new skills" might make the headlines on some game sites, while "PoE upgrades old skills" would be relegated to only sites that provide information on PoE specifically. It's pretty clear which they would prefer, and which option they'll choose regardless of how the GD crowd votes on this.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
In the majority here, but you're sampling people who hang out in GD. You'd find completely different results if you were able to poll people in-game.

look at the date we are

people dont play the game anymore, go check in-game, league is dead

everybody is on reddit and forums waiting for more info about ascendancy

"
"PoE adds new skills" might make the headlines on some game sites, while "PoE upgrades old skills" would be relegated to only sites that provide information on PoE specifically.

to people that tried POE but quit because of some problem, they'd see "POE Revamped skills" rather than "POE ADDS new skills" because most of em would be, new skill, doesnt change the fact that the rest is shit, while revamping sound like an effort to upgrade whats wrong
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 25, 2016, 11:32:11 AM
I mean, are we considering crap like Sunder and Blast Rain as brand new?

At this point, even the brand new stuff looks like rehashes to me. So, without a doubt, the better choice is to work on the existing content and really make it shine.
Team Won
I'm for some love for old forgotten skills. I like to mess up with new stuff but if old ones

became not viable or not interesting that's actually like losing bits of game.
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
"
ggnorekthx wrote:
I mean, are we considering crap like Sunder and Blast Rain as brand new?

At this point, even the brand new stuff looks like rehashes to me. So, without a doubt, the better choice is to work on the existing content and really make it shine.

Yeah
I kinda have to agree sunder is basically the result of an intercourse between ground slam and infernal blow
So is blast rain from explosive arrow and rain of arrow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info