To All MF Maniacs Out There

If you are bored of Dual Totems like I am: Melee IIQ/IIR Builds are actually a thing. I wondered how far I could bring a character by stacking up Shattered Chains jewels and when I was browsing the wiki I noticed the synergy with Cameria's Maul.

I revived an old standard Duelist and threw some IIR/IIQ gear onto him. The character has the inherent magic find build problems like low movement speed and the struggle for resistances.

I'm also only running 4 Shattered Chains jewels atm, tho 5 should be possible I suppose. I clicked the passive tree together within a few minutes so it's far from being optimized.

The character can be looked up here. His name is keyveeism.

I'm at roughly 20k DPS unbuffed on a 4 Link (only Hatred running). So there is definetly alot of potential. Accuracy is a minor problem right now (an Ice Golem could help a bit I suppose). Abyssus drawback is the biggest struggle right now. I'd be better off dropping Greed's Embrace and equip a Lightning Coil. I'm quite certain that Abyssus could be sustained if I had a CwDT setup and Enduring Cry. A few more levels would also be great.

Anyways, the point is that you can get up to 180% Item Rarity from your weapons and jewels only. I thought this would be worth to point out :)
Last edited by zinsid on Feb 22, 2016, 6:55:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info