Ascendancy-question - Gladiator (Spell-Block) and Rumi's

Hi,
was thinking if I should make a Galdiator-Duelist cause I found this flask in my stash:

With the Gladiator-class 100% of Blockchance applies to Spells. Will the Rumi's than grant 37% block-chance and 57% (37+20) Spell-Block-chance? Seems to be very strong for me ...
Yes it would, and yes, it's a really powerful Flask! :) Very popular choice, works with any Character that does not reach the Block cap.
yup thats why rumi's got nerfed, and thats a legacy version. i myself have a 40/15 version so im pretty happy with that.

couple that with the flask effect nodes and i actually get 52% block and 20% spell block. incredible even with acrobatics to seriously boost your defenses even when dual wielding
Well, it is not just strong, it is imbalanced.

There used to be a period of time when maximum block builds dominated the whole game. GGG responded by spreading the block nodes all over the passive skilltree that maximum block builds now require much more investment. By introducing Ascendancy, this build is made possible again and will more or less take over the game again for 100% survival rate is considered harder to achieve than insane DPS. I really have no idea what GGG is up to.
"
Deadpeng wrote:

There used to be a period of time when maximum block builds dominated the whole game. GGG responded by spreading the block nodes all over the passive skilltree that maximum block builds now require much more investment. By introducing Ascendancy, this build is made possible again and will more or less take over the game again for 100% survival rate is considered harder to achieve than insane DPS. I really have no idea what GGG is up to.

It is very likely they are harshly nerfing existing block from tree to compensate.

if there is one thing GGG despises it is giving players the ability to afk face tank content. They have done everything possible to continually gimp player defenses.

Look at how they victimized blood dance, a unique generally considered as niche or bad, now made unusable and to add insult to injury, their drop rarity is on par with shavs. Absolutely saddening to watch one of my two favorite uniques get this treatment in the same patch that vinktars and skyforth were released.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

It is very likely they are harshly nerfing existing block from tree to compensate.

if there is one thing GGG despises it is giving players the ability to afk face tank content. They have done everything possible to continually gimp player defenses.

Look at how they victimized blood dance, a unique generally considered as niche or bad, now made unusable and to add insult to injury, their drop rarity is on par with shavs. Absolutely saddening to watch one of my two favorite uniques get this treatment in the same patch that vinktars and skyforth were released.

Okay, so why is this in reply to my comment?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Okay, so why is this in reply to my comment?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Ohhh, I understand now. The highlighting really helped lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info