Why Strengh give physical melee dmg and not melee dmg ?

I mean , if i hit you with a sword covered in fire and ice how is possibile that the strengh of the blow is ininfluent ?

Discuss
NGI RULES !
"
If i hit you with a sword covered in fire and ice how is possibile that the strengh of the blow is ininfluent ?

because magic
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Because they hate added elemental damage?

Most of the time it is irrelevant for melee fighters since they have damage conversion.
dual wielding should really convey attack damage gain instead of physical attack damage gain.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 22, 2016, 2:24:00 PM
I agree it should be generic melee damage instead of physical only.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Nephalim wrote:
dual wielding should really convey attack damage gain instead of physical attack damage gain.

That would make actual dual wield viable! How dare you suggest such herecy!! (as in DW where you bother hitting with both weaps :P)
And while we're at it, why doesn't 2H give twice the bonus from strength? Two arms instead of one you know.
Last edited by Meridin on Feb 22, 2016, 2:47:14 PM
"
Meridin wrote:
And while we're at it, why doesn't 2H give twice the bonus from strength? Two arms instead of one you know.

That is not a bad idea. 2H is in a fairly crappy state outside of spin2win.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Because the strength of your muscles doesn't affect the strength of the flame....unless it's your muscles that are on fire (new meaning of burn calories)
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
Why not just Physical Damage? Because PHYSICAL implies of the body...

And we all know that it takes STRENGTH to draw a Bow with a really heavy draw weight..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info