Spectral Throw is DEAD ?

Why invest 100 exalts to make Spectral Throw work when some 2 exalt builds have both better farming speed and strong boss win rate?
Idk why people are saying you need expensive gear for an ST build, I've done numerous ST builds with self-found or very cheap gear and done just fine on everything i've tried but uber (though i haven't been able to try t15s with it yet, i've yet to get a t15 to drop, so those, especially core, might not go well, idk).

Admittedly, I don't do ST as a ele buzzsaw with foils or pull some offscreening cheese or whatever, i do a neutral speed ST, usually with 2handers, to take advantage of the rebound point... good aim can net you 3-5 hits per attack, turning that 64.6% base damage into something that exceeds even vigilant strike's base on a per-attack basis. It's not shredding bosses in a heartbeat or anything, but it mows through mobs pretty quickly and downs bosses safely and reasonably quickly... can always take along a separate bosskilling skill anyway.
Last edited by Shppy on Feb 22, 2016, 11:40:04 PM
Can you clear Gorge under 4.5 minutes? Can you survive most rare level 82 maps? Can you survive all map mods? If not, then you still need to spend that 100 exalts. The point is with the same investment, most other builds outperform ST too significantly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info