Spectral Throw is DEAD ?

I was playing ST year ago with low life version before it got nerfed. Now after 2.1 buff I would love to do comeback on the Ascendancy league release. What guys do you think about that skill, couse i have a feeling that it's lack of power. Mby someone made a build even viable for Ubers ?? Please share your opinions.

PS. Sorry if someone don't understand my post couse of bad english :)
Torment IGN: BorsukMiodowy

' It’s impossible to fail, as long as you never quit '
It's good enough currently, if a skill isn't uber-viable that doesn't mean it's bad.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Andswear that don't tell much about my question. So i understand that it's not Uber viable, so mby 82 maps with bosses ?

Spectral throw is currently a mid-lower tier skill overall, it has good range and coverage but low damage and uninspiring supports, its threshold gem is kinda bad too. If your build and gear are really good it will be able to do highest level maps and also kill uber, sure, the question is only how much will it cost.

You can make literally any skill in the game end game viable if you throw enough money at it. The mark of a powerful skill is that you don't need to throw that much money at it to money it viable.

Also, thank god that PA LL crown engine is dead and gone, the game would have degenerated past the point of recovery had GGG been even slower in destroying it.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Feb 22, 2016, 12:56:54 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:
You can make literally any skill in the game end game viable if you throw enough money at it. The mark of a powerful skill is that you don't need to throw that much money at it to money it viable.

bingo.

power at any cost is not valuable , power at an affordable cost is.
that is why when people show off their 2.5 -5 million dps builds with their full mirrored gear and legacy multi 100 exa uniques no one really gets a wiggle down under.

But if you mention a build achieving 400k dps for under 3exa, now you got a winner.
"
Nephalim wrote:
Also, thank god that PA LL crown engine is dead and gone, the game would have degenerated past the point of recovery had GGG been even slower in destroying it.

Thank the seven gods for that, now I can get the item dirt-cheap and do what it was designed for - build spell-attack hybrids.

Thank you for the andswears, sad it's so bad compared to other skills couse i liked it the most ;( Hope to find another build worth playing ;)

It's pretty shit tier still like you can make a build with it sure but neverless it is shit tier STILL lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by suszterpatt on Feb 22, 2016, 2:39:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info