Deleveling for better drops?

Hello guys,

I currently have problems with higher tier maps, because my gear is not the best.
So I ask me, if it's more efficient to delevel the ranger and farm on the lower tier maps to receive no malus with the lvl range.

Does someone of you have experience with that and is it wort it, to delevel a character for better farming?

short answer: no.

drop penalties are capped at iirc about the first tier map level, so if your running maps it doesn't matter if your 79 or 99 drop rates are the same.
Not sure what you mean. You can't lower the character level of a character.
What do you mean by delevel? Once you level you can't go down in levels. Atmost you can lose all the xp by dying, but you cant go below your current lvl
Believe it or not at level 89 I run sprints through tidal island for currancy and drops and tormented areas I can run the circle in about 1-2 mins and I just do this over and over, I dropped exalts there as well as belly, carcass and a vortric bow last night. Ive dropped allot in dried lake too and sometimes never run maps due to hating the mods on them and sometimes I run nothing but maps only to find myself getting better stuff in dried lake.
"
sethbine wrote:
Believe it or not at level 89 I run sprints through tidal island for currancy and drops and tormented areas I can run the circle in about 1-2 mins and I just do this over and over, I dropped exalts there as well as belly, carcass and a vortric bow last night. Ive dropped allot in dried lake too and sometimes never run maps due to hating the mods on them and sometimes I run nothing but maps only to find myself getting better stuff in dried lake.

any area 66+ has absolutely no drop penalty, so yeah that doesn't surprise me at all since your not facing terribly big penalties so long as your in merc difficulty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info