How will ignore elemental resist and ele penetration stack?

The passive is not as redic as I had thought considering cursing and penetration gems will have no effect at all anymore.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"

Nice to know, thanks. Not using that thing anyway. But maybe I should just email you guys if I have a question. Seems like I get misinformed left and right. And at the end of the day I look like an idiot because I believe it and tell it others, too..

Great!

No, this is better. Forum posts are easier to reference than discussions over pm's. Only you would gain from pm's. Mark would get even more tired of repating himself since the info isn't getting out there.

Remember that you're the hero this forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll you. Because you can take it. Because you're not our hero. You're a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Captain Warlord.
Last edited by Illviljan on Feb 16, 2016, 9:52:03 PM
"
Illviljan wrote:
Remember that you're the hero this forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll troll you. Because you can take it. Because you're not our hero. You're a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Captain Warlord.
Would this be a bad time to point out that every time I see CaptainWARLORD's name my brain reads it as Wailord?

I may have played too much Pokemon.
lol

its all good man, mark comes in and sets us all straight from time to time. 90% of people didnt even know the know the majority of it you got right, never mind the bits mark clarified.
Looking at that Inquisitor passive though, it only ignores elemental resistances on a critical hit? No good if you're running RT of course. And if you're running a suitably cursing elemental templar, you could be hitting mobs with negative resists, especially with the extra 10% penetration, so the critical might be doing LESS damage?
"
Mal_function wrote:
Looking at that Inquisitor passive though, it only ignores elemental resistances on a critical hit? No good if you're running RT of course. And if you're running a suitably cursing elemental templar, you could be hitting mobs with negative resists, especially with the extra 10% penetration, so the critical might be doing LESS damage?

The point is that you dont need to curse or penetrate anymore in order to do good damage to highly resistant mobs or maps so you can devote it to base dmg or crit.

I hope they add a support gem that gives 250% increased crit strike chance but gives 50% less critical strike damage.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
I hope they add a support gem that gives 250% increased crit strike chance but gives 50% less critical strike damage.

Me too, it would be at least as popular as Ungil's Harmony.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
increased spell damage on a character who chooses to ignore spells and only uses attacks. It can never come into play.

Never say never.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
increased spell damage on a character who chooses to ignore spells and only uses attacks. It can never come into play.

Never say never.

That was so epic
Hi,

I was wondering about the reflect.

Do you get hammered harder when you take this passive or is it the same?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info