Please do bottom cap for maps

For the God's sake, please GGG apply bottom cap for the map drops. It is really, REALLY frustrating when you're running T11 or T12 map and you're dropping fucking Grotto T1 map. Comeon guys, I have a 94 level character on Talisman with really cool gear not because I wanna kill 67 level mobs! I want to do content which is appropriate to me. I don't want to repeat again all those arguments about stupidity of gating content behind RNG, but if we have an RNG then just do it fair - please add bottom cap at least. Thank you.
May God have mercy upon my enemies; they will need it.
Last edited by _phlv_ on Feb 14, 2016, 5:20:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
cmonBruh you know how it is , you just had a bad RNG streak D:
R.I.P 4.B.
+1 - but I think it'll never happen :(
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Not having a floor on map drops ensures very simply and elegantly that you need to spend more on maps the higher you get to sustain and advance. The low drops in high maps are indeed frustrating but I think having the map rolling currency sink scale with map tier is good for the game.

I'd rather they give us more things to do with the low maps. All we can do now is chisel recipie or 3 for 1. Tempest did that pretty well in my opinion, I wish it had been integrated in to the core game for maps only.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Last edited by mucker on Feb 13, 2016, 6:22:07 PM
"
I want to do content which is appropriate to me.

What is appropriate to you?
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
"
"

If I'm getting T1 map drop from T11 or T12 it means that I'm running T11/T12. So that's a content which probably I'm able to do, correct? If I'd die often there then I'm simply dead and I'd lower tier, not a problem, but if I'm able to do that sort of maps then I want to play them. Simple as it is.
"
"
"

If I'm getting T1 map drop from T11 or T12 it means that I'm running T11/T12. So that's a content which probably I'm able to do, correct? If I'd die often there then I'm simply dead and I'd lower tier, not a problem, but if I'm able to do that sort of maps then I want to play them. Simple as it is.

Right. And assuming you're playing totems/ca/fotm you can run t15 maps without dying much. And now you want to run t15's because it's "appropriate content" for you.

That's as far as I can bother to go with this subject anymore.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
Try doing Core malachai and he drops a Mud geyser.

I'm still fucking Saltly.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 14, 2016, 6:07:33 AM
just set up loot filter. problem solved.
"
"
"

[...]

Right. And assuming you're playing totems/ca/fotm you can run t15 maps without dying much. And now you want to run t15's because it's "appropriate content" for you.

That's as far as I can bother to go with this subject anymore.

I really did not want to turn this discussion into "gating content behind RNG" but I see it's completly impossible to omit that fact. Yes, gating content behind RNG is damn stupid. Let's face it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info