Just a thought: Ascendancies should not be class bound

There are already classes that are considered stronger or weaker than others. Letting the strongest classes get the strongest ascendencies would pretty much kill all the diversity they are trying to encourage. Not to mention that there would be a small portion of ascendencies that were used by every build and some that were never used at all.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:
What is the advantages to them being bound to classes?

Easier for GGG to balance. Stronger class definition. EASIER FOR GGG TO BALANCE.

Feel free to keep any accusations that I'm 'trolling' to yourself btw. Because if that's the best you can come up with by way of response, you're just wasting time.

Then again, given Ascendancies are almost certainly staying class-locked (their portraits are inextricably linked to the base class), maybe that's your intent. I'm not sure. All I know is you seem to have a real penchant for making arguments against some of GGG's most basic design decisions, which leads me to query if maybe you're just playing the wrong game. It's healthy to query and question, but saying 'Ascendancies should not be class bound' when it's bleedingly obvious that GGG wants them class-bound and have invested enough effort into making them that way that they'd never change it now...that's not healthy. That's just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Next topic.

Every person who blabbles about diversity destroying should read this

"
Boem wrote:
Not class bound : nothing changes.

Class bound : everything changes

that's my tl;dr version for you.

Peace,

-Boem-

And this.
Im so fucking tired of these pointless threads now. Stop crying pussies, start thinking
Last edited by raxleberne on Feb 13, 2016, 2:17:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info