Hyrri's Ire and Unwavering Stance?

I was checking over if I had any legacy items, and yeup. A bunch. Sadly, so far NONE of them are better than the new. They are all way worse.

I have Hyrri's Ire with Acrobatics. But I see the new version gives 10% Chance to Dodge Attacks and 10% Chance to Dodge Spell Damage.

My question is, if I had the new version, would I get that 10% Dodge Chance if I have the Unwavering Stance Keystone?
Unwavering only takes away the chance to evade. Not dodge. So you can still dodge with Unwavering Stance
Last edited by Extreme_Boyheat on Feb 10, 2016, 9:02:07 PM
"
Unwavering only takes away the chance to evade. Not dodge. So you can still dodge with Unwavering Stance

Schweet, that's what I figured. Sadly I can't use a Divine Orb to get those dodge chances. Would have been nice.
Many of us already thought about this sick idea you have when Hyrri's Ire was first remade.

However, none of us could make any useful build out of it for the simple reason that chance is negate damage is in a really bad spot now that the game hits a lot harder. We all want to have something like negation chance mixed with damage reduction or just pure damage reduction. Wearing Hyrre Ire as an armor based character is tough as you have to accumulate quite a bit of dexterity to qualify for the unique chest.

Which is why we are all still sticking with lightning coil and Daresso's defiance.

I have no right to discourage you from trying, but just informing you of the risk you are about to take.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info