41 iiq + 211 iir or 33 iiq + 251 iir?

This shield
or this shield
?

I tryed the boots with 100 iir but I don't like the reduced light radius + slow movement speed ;).

I'm at 75% fire/light/cold res and decent ~3.6k life. Both shields don't realy change anything except the trade of iir vs. iiq.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:33:03 PM
As I mostly play solo this char isn't ment as culler-bot. Means it should still be playeble @decent killspeed and decent survibility.

I'm just not sure how the drob results will differ depending on which of the two shields I use.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 5:33:17 PM
Well ... I would be happy if I find more Uniques ;). But I guss even 241 iir isn't enough for this :(.
iiq > iir . that is all
I would go with 33Q and 211R ja grab something that makes you more tankier and then roll higher and harder maps.

e. or for more damage, faster clears=quantity=more items that can be unique
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Feb 10, 2016, 5:20:33 PM
You might have noticed my weapon :).
Both shields have ~30% block means the damage stays the same. And Tier 10-12 maps are (depending on yellow mods) no problem.
Sure, a nice shield with compareble block % and spell-damage would speed it up abit.

Oh and my general speed is "slow" (barly reach level 6 @15 minute speed races) as I ... MUST TOUCH THIS CHEST ... I ... have to do it ... can't pass .... aaaarrrggg ... must open it ;).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info