EK - LF secondary single target skill...

hi i just felt like doing a EK-Full Crit build and i like it so far, my problem is i just dont find a secondary skill that fits me or this build.

atm im running 2x Vaal Storm call (yes 2x^^) linked with increased crit chance and spell echo and yeah it does a really nice amount of dmg when i get the crit roll on cast.

whatever i actually dont wanna have a vaal skill as secondary cause its just not really reliant even with two of them slotted.

i was thinking about flame totem as secondary but i have no clue how to link it?

or any other elemental skill that synergizes well with crit and is effective with a 4-link

any ideas?

thx and greetz
Last edited by EDIPS7 on Feb 10, 2016, 3:33:15 PM
Well, Bladefall is very very strong. If you wanna mainline EK, I would suggest using bladefall + spell totem as a secondary, it'll help against reflect, corrupting blood and will be a nice monster distraction tool. I did a similar build in Talisman, but the other way around, - selfcast bladefall and spell totem with EK. Worked quite well for me.
so u bladefall+spell totem, what would be the other two links for this setup?
Single target setup for a physical caster?

Bear Trap (+ AF, Poison, Trap/MineD) makes short work of most single targets. EK the pack, BT the rare/unique.

Just my 0.02.
"
so u bladefall+spell totem, what would be the other two links for this setup?

You can use any of the following: added fire, conc effect, increased crit strikes, increased crit damage. Naturally, if you are crit focused, then crit supprots will be better for you. Skill is a bit overtuned right now, so it doesn't really matter that much which particular supports you will choose (within reason of course :)).

Actually, I like pneuma's idea better, seems more fun than bladefall :).
Last edited by PaperRat on Feb 10, 2016, 5:03:23 PM
not sure if EK need secondary skill as it does bonkers damage, but if reflect is concern than I support bear trap idea

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info