Bad luck at Map drops

I't really annoying... My guildmate and I "buy" and run several maps this weekend, the only map left it's this:

all the 12, 13 and 14 maps gone

Now we have to buy again.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
I'm afraid it doesn't come down to bad luck. Tier 13+ maps are not meant to be sustained for a longer period of time (even according to official statements from GGG), they're meant more as an occasional bonus. I can sustain tier 12 maps very well though it costs a bit of currency for rolling and Zana mods.

If you're running them mainly for the experience and currency, I would say that lower-tier maps give those things just as well or even better (if you factor in the higher clearspeed compared to red-tier maps). If you want to run the highest maps mainly for challenging your build, then you're a bit out of luck for sustaining them longer without buying.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
The thing it's we really want to push our builds in high end maps.
I'm at lvl92 and for the nature of my skill clear some tier 1 map take the same time time than tier 12.
Actually it's before tier 12 when this skill it's useful. to run lower maps I have to change my skill.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info