Pathfinder and legacy surgeon's flasks

Pthfinder has one notable with 20% chance to gain a flask charge on critical hit. what relation will it have with legacy surgeon's flasks (gain 1 flask charge on critical hit).

Will it be like: on critical hit i get 1 charge from surgeon's mod on flask and have 20% chance to gain another charge from pathfinder's tree?
I would suspect that you could have the potential to get 2 charges from 1 crit, yes. Even with current flasks, you could probably get 2 charges occasionally when you crit.
I think it will stack -> 100% + 20% = 120% -> doesnt help because 100% is the maximum

e:similarly, I think that the actual surgeon mod will stack to 40%, instead giving you two separate 20% chances (= 4% chance to get two)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Feb 9, 2016, 12:42:46 PM
"
Ludvator wrote:
I think it will stack -> 100% + 20% = 120% -> doesnt help because 100% is the maximum

e:similarly, I think that the actual surgeon mod will stack to 40%, instead giving you two separate 20% chances (= 4% chance to get two)

But on legacy flasks there's no percentage value. It just says you get one charge per crit. With new surgeon's flask i can agree that percentage values from both flask and pathfinder's tree stack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info