This is what satisfaction feels like in POE

Got to level 94 for the first time on a character since i started playing since 2013.
Made nice friends and Met cool people in a guild .
First time did Atziri in talisman.
First time chanced a unique- shav's ( during at atziri run --- it was the only thing i was chancing since i started playing this game) ( sad that i had to sell it because i needed gear upgrade for my ranger)
Did most maps deathless ( atleast once)
experienced the depth's of despair and aggravation in a video game 150 atziri runs and no hope drop.
pushed past all the sheer stupidity and bad gameplay from 91-93.

Geared the character to the best that i could reaching dps of 98k TS.

Learnt a lot about how trading works and understood what it takes to make lot of exalts in a fresh league.

Finally near the end of the league sold an amazing talisman and bought a 6L shav's The one item i wanted for soo long...

The moment i had that 6L shav's in my inventory it dawned upon me that i was truly satisfied.
satisfied of what i had experienced achieved and learnt.

satisfied that with what i had learnt that i can see-myself working towards my goal of a mirror of Kalandra ( that which i thought was not possible to acquire without unseemly means..)

Satisfied that i can finally treat this game as a game.
Domine Non Es Dignus
The reward is all the sweeter for the pain suffered in gaining it.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
gratz

I hope you accomplish your next goal
GJ now you can repeat it in march playing HC league.
I know exactly what you mean. This league was the best season i had so far.
Chanced a Skyforth, 6linked a bow in 17 fusing, 6linked a body armour in 29 fusings and found 6 Exalted Orbs.
I keep telling myself, it's because i played a lot more this league, but i thing i just was very lucky.
And it's the first time ever that i have 6link items on a char, also a Shav (thanks to the Skyforth).

You have to love this game......
Gz man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info