So I heard Zana will become somewhat useful again.

"
grepman wrote:
"
raxleberne wrote:

She is useless as a hideout master. She is great to be met in maps and thats all. No point in keeping her after lever 4 when she gives Dominatiom map mod. Not a single fucking one.

do you alt ?

her dailies are great for alts until you pass the treshold of xp penalty. free map with a good amount of quantity+quality most of the time

Do you really think one free map per day is enough to make her useful for leveling new chars, while you already have a buttload of low maps acquired by previous characters? One fucking low tier map per day is supposed to make me keep her in hideout? That's your reason? Laughable one.
Last edited by raxleberne on Feb 8, 2016, 4:43:43 PM
"
raxleberne wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
"
raxleberne wrote:

She is useless as a hideout master. She is great to be met in maps and thats all. No point in keeping her after lever 4 when she gives Dominatiom map mod. Not a single fucking one.

do you alt ?

her dailies are great for alts until you pass the treshold of xp penalty. free map with a good amount of quantity+quality most of the time

Do you really think one free map per day is enough to make her useful for leveling new chars, while you already have a buttload of low maps acquired by previous characters? One fucking low tier map per day is supposed to make me keep her in hideout? That's your reason? Laughable one.

I didnt say its the most efficient thing, but it's definitely useful. especially if you use up low maps for chisels.

if to you 'not efficient'='useless', then sure. I prefer distinguishing between the two. because if you don't, half the things in the game are probably 'useless' to you. if you take the shortest path always, you miss on most of other paths
"
grepman wrote:

if to you 'not efficient'='useless', then sure. I prefer distinguishing between the two. because if you don't, half the things in the game are probably 'useless' to you. if you take the shortest path always, you miss on most of other paths

Nice strawman dude. I wont bother with answering to this. Oh wait I already did
Last edited by raxleberne on Feb 8, 2016, 5:04:59 PM
Well if you could please tell me which 4 masters (not counting leo he is free) are worth keeping in your HO?

Elron = Must have Jewelers discount and -mana cost jewelry is to hard to pass up.
Voraci = Probalby Fusing discount and you probably want to level him for bench.
Vegan = Probably That hit's cant be evaded is to worthwile to not check for.

Haku = Almost Useless other then he might be the first to level 7 and you probably want to pick up one or two one handers with +6% Quality. Maybe use his vendor discount because you have way to many augs. and maybe use his bench to fill in a missing mod. That's a lot of maybe's once he is level 6 or 7 you are probably giving him the boot.

Catrina = Useless unless your mastercrafting something but really not needed day to day.

Tora = Useless pretty much same as Cat

So I guess it all comes down to are you mastercrafting with tora or cat. and If Haku is level 7 or not.
"
raxleberne wrote:
"
grepman wrote:

Nice strawman dude. I wont bother with answering to this. Oh wait I already did

strawman ?
what are you talking about ?

you said theres no point in keeping her in hideout. I gave you a valid reason I myself use. and youre telling me its useless ? what ? I also use iron ring recipes and whetstones/armour recipes. you gonna tell me they are 'useless' as well ?

again, if you want to confuse 'efficiency' with usefulness, that's your problem. the game doesnt have to be about minmaxing shit.

PS Ive kept zana in all my leagues hideouts since masters got introduced. she never leaves.
Last edited by grepman on Feb 8, 2016, 5:48:19 PM
"
raxleberne wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
"
raxleberne wrote:

do you alt ?

possibility of unique maps yoi
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
What bothers me is the fact that in order to get a lvl 8 Zana you need to spam chains every single day for what seems like 5-6 weeks.

Zana is by far the most useless one to lvl to 8 that can be assured. Even with this bump shes still pretty horrid, despite the fact that you can get the Untainted Paradise map for your budding map characters.

People believe they will be able to make money off her with the bro-deals but it aint gonna happen. Those are going to cost 3c a piece and by far not worth it.
Get your legacy invasion maps TODAY!

(lel?)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
By the time you get Zana to level 8 you will already be like 93+ lol

That's the intuitive design masters lack.
They should offer missions, zones and maps related to their lvl,
Zana 7 = 70, 7,5 = 75, 8 = 80 etc.

But currently players are way over 85 even 90 once they get a master to 8.

Maybe you could buff the master rep and add some "paragon" meta levels that start after 8,
which reward you with cheaper daily orb stacks and more uniques?
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
"
Quantume wrote:
Maybe you could buff the master rep and add some "paragon" meta levels that start after 8,
which reward you with cheaper daily orb stacks and more uniques?
inb4 "l2play&trade newb", "wat u posting lol n00b u r not hurrdurrcore inaf 2post here", "ggg pliz don listen to him pliz make gaem moar hard", etc, etc...
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info