So I heard Zana will become somewhat useful again.

Your thoughts? I'm glad that she will finally sell good maps, hopefully not for stupidly high prices. But getting max tier 10 for daily on level 8 is still too low (at least for me). Well in the end its good she is not garbage master anymore
Last edited by raxleberne on Feb 7, 2016, 8:00:41 PM
Yeah and I'm a fucking dinosaur. I somehow doubt she will be ''useful'' other then you know my challenge.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 7, 2016, 7:59:20 PM
"
Yeah and I'm a fucking dinosaur. I somehow doubt she will be ''useful'' other then you know my challenge.

Front page post says she'll sell 75-77 maps and give 75-77 dailys at level 8.

If the price is right, the ones she sells could be very useful indeed. People love their gorges and plateaus, after all.

That's the level range I recall her dailys being in before 2.0 also, which is nice
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
Nothing significant. +1 level for max zana daily. And the craftable mod is garbage. It is a prefix already, so you are left with an aug and regal. So you would've got more value by simply alching it instead.

The only thing i can think about is crafting a low map for okish rarity, since the higher maps are rolled for sustain + xp.

The pricing for the maps sold by zana herself have not been revealed, but if you reach zana 8, you should have easily reached t10 and higher.

Overall it's meh.
"

If there wasn't a challenge of leveling her to 8 I wouldn't invite her to hideout at all; claim_crafting_benches after level 2 and bye-bye forever useless one.

I'm not sure if possibility of buying from her tier 11 map on max lvl is enough to justify enduring horror of leveling her to 8 again. Probably not. But maybe the sweet taste of getting brodeals with plateus and gorges will be enough (not if they will be 30c per each which is not unlikely top kek, GGG please dont screw up in balancing this)
Last edited by raxleberne on Feb 7, 2016, 8:49:41 PM
By the time you get Zana to level 8 you will already be like 93+ lol
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
All that i want to know is what will happen with the invasion mod.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
this is implying that she's useless now. she's not.
Is catarina's affix useful for anything no that were on the subject of master specials.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Useful? In PoE? What are you, mad? :D

You must remember that other masters cannot give you dailes that are on a decent level, which you can get experience from. They need to be godawfuly low, so it is both boring AND waste of time!
That is how it is done - everything is useless, so we don't have to bother with balancing!

/s

On a serious note, Masters were ANOTHER great idea, that has been totally ruined by GGG being afraid of making anything useful. They could make Master's missions harder, which would yield more exp/reputation/items, which would make whole painful leveling process faster, but also more exciting. You would think can I complete this dangerous and fascinating mission instead of how many fucking times will I need to reset that instance?!.

But they instead decided to go with their standard approach - make everything useless, so they don't have to be dealing with balancing. Other examples? Talismans, Tormented spirits (lets make it terrible, because some guy broke it in very specific way), Beyond (map drops), Ambush (cartographers)... and probably more that I can't think off right now.

And honestly, Zana's dailies are the most useful ones atm. Which says a lot about whole Masters thing, in general.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Feb 8, 2016, 2:56:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info