Will you be able to enchant mirrored items with ascendancy enchantments?

Title says it all. I've never flipped, and I've worked extremely hard farming for my mirrored helm/gloves. Over 3000 hours to be exact. Considering enchantments will work differently than other orbs, I'm curious as to if you will be able to enchant mirrored items.

I would really like a response from a dev if possible.

Thanks.
This is actually a depressingly hilarious realization. Can you master-craft mirrored items, as in add prefixes/suffixes? I'd assume that for ascendancy the enchanting would work in a different fashion.
From what I read, the Enchantments overwrite what ever is on the item... so why would you want to?
Very unlikely.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
From what I read, the Enchantments overwrite what ever is on the item... so why would you want to?

They override implicit mods.. which gloves, boots, and helms don't naturally have so it's purely beneficial.

Depending on how valuable these enchantments are it could be a huge deal for people with mirrored stuff.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

They overwrite the implicits, and these don't have any implicits.

I've went through metagame shifts before, and usually I can adapt. The problem with this is, I won't be able to adapt. I can't get the originals of these items.

They're top-tier MF items:

I got great deals on both pieces, but they still cost me over 300 ex combined, which takes a while to farm up when you're not flipping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info