i would love to buy a couple of stash bundles but

last time i bought tabs for 17 % sale the very next day after my purchase it was 25 % . to be honest i felt bad for that purchase last time , not sure about what others think but imo thats not the way to do it . This was a couple of weeks ago .
as a customer i havent forgotten this ggg just saying. It didn't occur to you that people buying at 17 % a day before you put up a 25 % discount gets annoyed. Sorry i should have posted this that weekend instead of now
Last edited by Devonor on Feb 6, 2016, 7:42:45 AM
"
Devonor wrote:
last time i bought tabs for 17 % sale the very next day after my purchase it was 25 % . to be honest i felt bad for that purchase last time , not sure about what others think but imo thats not the way to do it . This was a couple of weeks ago .
as a customer i havent forgotten this ggg just saying. It didn't occur to you that people buying at 17 % a day before you put up a 25 % discount gets annoyed. Sorry i should have posted this that weekend instead of now

Actually you could've just written to support, i bet that they'd help you out in those cases.
Are you sure it was the same Stashtab bundle? Usually it is a Premium bundle and then a Regular bundle when they go on sale on weekends :)
"We're unattractive ferocious creatures. I've got master degree burns after a heatstroke of genius." - Possessed, Rhyme Asylum
Last edited by Morgaris on Feb 6, 2016, 8:19:01 AM
"
Morgaris wrote:
Are you sure it was the same Stashtab bundle? Usually it is a Premium bundle and then a Regular bundle when they go on sale on weekends :)

i actually dont remember if that 's what happened . If so forgive me for calling ggg out if i am mistaken.
Yeah don't worry. What you probably saw was the standard tab stash sale, which happens the day after the premium one's, every time tabs are on sale!:)

You can see that tomorrow the standard tabs are on sale at a higher discount:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1582781
You are mistaken... it has always been 17%. You've confused two different purchases.
It's always best to consult the Daily Deals Spreadsheet to see all previous items and their sale price. I'd hate to think that no one is looking at this.

Morgaris is correct. GGG puts the Premium Stash Tab Bundle on sale on Saturday for 17.5% off and then the regular Stash Tab Bundle on sale on Sunday for 26.67% off. The only times of any better discount were the 50% off everything sales.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
The title of this thread could be interpreted another way.

I would love to buy a couple of stash tab bundles but...
1. GGG hasn't replaced Trade Chat with something better (asynchronous trade function).
2. GGG hasn't fixed item progression in the endgame maps (there isn't any).
3. GGG hasn't given us any alternative to mapping (endless dungeon or something).
4. GGG only caters to 1% elites to get feedback for next update.
5. Crafting still sucks, Masters are just for buying not crafting.

You can all tell me that PoE is working as intended but starvation is for all but elites that play 10+ hours a day or masochists (that like super low rewards for time played) a failure to provide a better arpg sandbox. (Please, no "get out now" trolls. Also no PoE:Rain of Loot, too much is equally bad as starvation).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I would buy additional stashes, but not with the current policy which forces you to buy 100+50 points. Unless there will be 100 points or option to buy 1-10 points pack I won't buy anything.
"
Gosen wrote:
I would buy additional stashes, but not with the current policy which forces you to buy 100+50 points. Unless there will be 100 points or option to buy 1-10 points pack I won't buy anything.

If you email support@grindinggear.com, we can arrange manual payments for purchases through credit card or paypal.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info