Ideas/help for a melee-based dual strike witch

No, I'm not trolling, at least not intentionally.

See, I got bored and put together a dagger-based witch which relies exclusively on this:

The rest of my gear outside of the daggers is mainly thrown together from hand-me-downs from a flame totem/siege ballista scion which means it's hardly optimal, but you can take a cursory look at:

Spoiler

I know that Kaom's Sign and Wurm's Molt stick out like a sore thumb, but the reason I'm running them is cause I happened to travel past vaal pact with my skill tree, as linked below.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABx4I9A-rEZYV7Ra_IvQkiyaVJ6kqOC4IRwZJUUmxSwpQQlM1VL1VS1b1VytcQGEGYeJqQ2sXbAttGXX9fll_xoJThG-MNo6Kj_qTJ5UulouX0Kk0tUi32bzqvYLAVMM6z-nQ0NRC1bnXz9h2227fiuLV6QLtQe-I8NX5N_6z

At this point, I've made it through most of A3 cruel. What I am beginning to find is that I can't deal with uniques because of a mixture of lag getting making it impossible to lock on to a boss and well, not enough dps-sustain to outpace the boss. Prior to this, swapping out melee splash with life leech fixed this problem, but the bosses are beginning to be too tanky for this, and I find myself having to pop life flasks a bit.

A few questions:

1. Is the Vaal pact actually worth it, both in the short term and long term? I have no life regen so essentially I"m not losing anything by keeping it.

2. What can I do to improve this from here on out? I know that Facebreaker has to eventually go, because it's defensive value is so poor. But I'm more looking for general recommendations in both the skill tree, and what sort of equipment I really should be going for.

Thanks in advance!
Vaal Pact is alway worth it if you don't have reg and go that part of the tree anyway.

Maybe have a look at some dual strike builds/guides in the shadow section as this will turn out to be a shadow build (with a starting penalty) anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info