The Path of Exile Wishlist

"
anvilgod wrote:
I wish GGG would put some kind of authenticator for people (including me) who have a dynamic IP and have to check their e-mail for the code every time they try to login...

"
mayjames wrote:
Ground effects performance fix

this too

I don't understand why their still in the game. They add so little value and cost so much fps. Every other patch seems to improve them based on patch notes but I see no difference in game.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
- Search functionality on ingame passive skill tree as implemented on website passive skill tree.
- weapon glow use should not be restricted to one use at a time; When dualwielding I want both weapons to have the divine glow.
By priority:
-Fishing System
-Trade improvements
-Endgame Alternative to Maps
-Particle and ground effects optimization
-Melee Balance
-CoC gem balance
-Scion Class Balance, so she is unique but not overpowered
Balance is an illusion, exile.
For me the #1 priority would be engine performance improvement. Texture/bumpmap size selector for world, creatures & player characters and particle quality selector for environmental effects & skills. Is that too much to ask for in 20friggin15? Or are we still pretending this is an underground indie game made by 3 teenagers in a basement? Anyway I don't have high hopes for this, the importance of engine performance for GGG has been clear to me for some time. Just recently on reddit the lead dev explained the way visual effects are generated for the Arc skill: the total time played in seconds is multiplied by a large prime number, then involved in some other mathemagical stuff to select part of a texture because otherwise it wouldn't look random enough. No shit, click me!. Just freaking W.O.W. Yeah, lotsa people don't play Ice Spear/Searing Bond/Cleave/Leap Slam/etc because they don't look random enough. And I'm pretty sure this algorithm is used for other effects. It would certainly explain why the fix for the Desecrate exploit was to put a hard limiter on the number of casts in a given time period.

The next important thing would be to finish the 3D art for the uniques released so far. Game went gold 2.5 years ago, two major expansions were released, and they still rely on placeholder art. This definitely goes in my list of things not to do if you develop a game.
To add insult to injury they recycled art for Bitterdream, art that they had cut out of the game for no good reason.

Also:
"
anvilgod wrote:
I wish GGG would put some kind of authenticator for people (including me) who have a dynamic IP and have to check their e-mail for the code every time they try to login...

Contact support. They can help you remove the pesky email authorisation.
http://www.engadget.com/2014/03/03/grinding-gears-wilson-talks-f2p-ethics-in-path-of-exile/

"WE'VE BEEN CAREFUL WHEN DESIGNING THE GAME SO THERE'S NO PAYING FOR GAME CONTENT OR ADVANTAGE IN THE GAME", he explained. "WE'VE PURPOSEFULLY DIVORCED ANY GAME MECHANICS FROM THE MONETIZATION."
- Offline/asynchronous trade
- INGAME skill tree calculator
- autosort inventory button
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Some kind of in game trade system that eliminates the need for poe.trade, procurement and acquisition
I dont see any any key!
Some place to put div cards in and see art on them.
Stash button "place x items from inventory to stash" where x would be determined by code in lootfilter.
Possibility of trade when not in same instance just in party.
Game starting time could be shorter really.
Bag with 4or5 slots for currency to quick use(like scrolls+orbs for using on boxes).
Some not random chance for melee characters to avoid dmg from volatiles (5k hp max ress and fortify is not enough in high tier maps while for ranged its free kill).
Other means of playing highlvls than maps but labyrinth coming so thats done i think?
- customizable user interface (bring back the globe girls)

- improved stash tab handling (fast drag'n drop and fast switching to last tab)

- an ingame overview of mtx i spent points on

- an ingame way of finding a mtx which i applied somewhere

- perma league chars keep the old skill trees until player choses to update

- less mtx on "sale", certain high value items never being "on sale"

- ingame system to anonymously place item requests with a offer attached and being able to choose among the anonymous item offers for it

- guild system rework that assignes guild items back to their owners, who can take it with them if they leave the guild

t.b.c.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Feb 10, 2016, 9:35:56 AM
Fishing game

3. Endless higher level unique map like gorge to grind forever. Keep number of portals the same so you have to pick and choose what you take back with you, and finite deaths. I would scream for joy if I found this.
Last edited by staffdd on Feb 11, 2016, 7:02:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info