The Path of Exile Wishlist

Keep the current quest/act system but also add an alternative way to level through something like an endless ledge affair or maps that scale to your level all the way from level 1.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Feb 6, 2016, 3:33:51 AM
Ground effects performance fix
I want a permanent Descent Champions league. Works the same way it currently does, but with no time limit and loads of levels. A game mode where you just keep descending to see how far down you can make it. Perhaps you will end up versing ilvl 150 monsters. Would need to have a town every ten or twenty levels so that you can save progress.

"
What's the one thing you wished this game had but don't understand why it doesn't yet

I wish it had this, but I understand why it doesn't.
Last edited by Fatto on Feb 6, 2016, 7:00:53 AM
Automatic store items from inventory to stash tabs- like maps to map tab, chaos recipe items to chaos recipe tab, regal recipe items to regal recipe tab, junk to junk tab, orbs to orbs tab and etc. Current clickfest just unnecessary consumes time, its tiresome.
Removal of Cruel - levelling is more tedious than it ever was.

Hopefully that's going to happen when Act 5 comes out, whenever that'll be.

I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Standard IGN: Aerandair
Divination Card results: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591823
Any form or offline trading
Someone already mentioned but, heck I would love to see it. Auto sort inventory button.

- It's like you know you have room for x, but oh dear time to play tetris, blah.

#NeverGoing90
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
Someone already mentioned but, heck I would love to see it. Auto sort inventory button.

- It's like you know you have room for x, but oh dear time to play tetris, blah.

yeah, i wish this, too. heck - i think titan quest had it. and that game's approaching the decade-old mark...
ooh! 'member when PoE was good and fun? i 'member!
1) Less clear speed and single-shot room explosions, more skill.

2) Actual access to the difficult maps / areas (T15 maps, Uber Atziri)
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Andrius319 wrote:
Automatic store items from inventory to stash tabs- like maps to map tab, chaos recipe items to chaos recipe tab, regal recipe items to regal recipe tab, junk to junk tab, orbs to orbs tab and etc. Current clickfest just unnecessary consumes time, its tiresome.

Yeah this so you can just control click into stash without have to click through them all.I mean if loot filter is possible this should be.
Last edited by Kavlor on Feb 7, 2016, 3:31:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info