Alternate way to level?

is there any thought of adding another type of game play in the future? You guys have so many seasons, so many awesome classes and specs, my only negative is that I quite frankly am bored to tears of running the same zones over and over and over.

Now with Ascendancy coming and even more potential builds, I dont even want to wake up on the beach that many more times.
To many, the game is leveling. We level up, and eventually die. Start up again.

What do you propose as an "alternative"?
I get it the game is leveling, another game not to mention, allows me to group up and run Rifts, Bounties, Quests, among other ways. Each new character does not have to play the same game over and over
"
Myrdynn wrote:
I get it the game is leveling, another game not to mention, allows me to group up and run Rifts, Bounties, Quests, among other ways. Each new character does not have to play the same game over and over

Played like 35 times same acts for new chars. No other way.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
Jideament wrote:
"
Myrdynn wrote:

Played like 35 times same acts for new chars. No other way.

obviously you are talking about POE, cause D3 this just isnt true, you don't have to do a single act
play std get some coin. I spend 400 regrets at least every month even with resets. Basically I play what I want when I want. Sometimes I'll relevel play in ladder and check out the new stuff. But im quickly reminded how boring re-leveling is and frustrating, specifically come maps time.

I used to enjoy the process. Obviously I have many high level toons. But not anymore. I only like killing high end boss and testing stuff. Game is in its twilight for me so I play it more like a MMO.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 4, 2016, 10:50:27 PM
I'll play. Let's say they spend the next year working up your plan. They come up with a whole new "alternate" game.

How long would it take you to come back and post that you wanted an alternative to the alternative?
wtf is rift?

you want to level but not play the game?
Leveling is pretty fun with twink gear. You can see how fast you can reach level 90 given all the game's tool at your disposal.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I'd love to have a way to skip the acts but I suppose this is not happening:
1- they would rather invest in new content
2- how to manage those +1 skill tree point from quest ?
3- same with bandit rewards

The best is what they promised before, 10 acts with 1 difficulty ! I don't know why this is not the focus, this should have been done before the ascendancy classes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info