The POE ecomony needs....

"
DoctaLinker wrote:
Nope. Hail liberalism. Period.

I hope you mean classical liberalism :)

Also, taxation is theft - at least in real life. BOOM. I said it.
Last edited by natefactor07 on Feb 4, 2016, 6:46:28 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
No it doesnt because it already has sinks for all orbs. Currency system is best I ever seen. Even as much as I bitch about maps its wise to have them as a chaos sink. Exalts get spent at masters and yoloing. Mirrors to make mirror gear and so on.

I pumped 20ex in this chest wiping suffex's and yolo exalting resists just yesterday

oh my gawd, what a chest. gz ^^
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Not bad. The base is wrong but T1 es rolls can still hit 900 like vaal regalia in wrong base. I forgot to mention I also paid vorici 1500 fuse to fuse it. So yeah plenty of currency sinks are in this game.
Git R Dun!
"
natefactor07 wrote:
"
DoctaLinker wrote:

At least someone did ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
While we're posting unpopular opinions... items should all drop with a 3 month lifespan. After three months they should vanish.
"
mark1030 wrote:
I'm all for taxes. As long as I get to play the government.

"To tax and to please, no more than to love and to be wise, is not given to men." — Edmund Burke, 18th Century Irish political philosopher and British statesman
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
D3 AH had taxes. It also had the worst inflation in the history of economies. Both real and digital.

Zimbabwe's was worse.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
natefactor07 wrote:
"
DoctaLinker wrote:

I am THE LIVING MAN, I am THE BREATH OF THIS EARTH, and I am not a part of your CORPORATE FICTION. As such, I DO NOT and WILL NOT be subject to your fictitious laws. I am A LIVING PERSON, who is subject only to LIVING MAN NATURAL LAW!

Now I will be excusing myself from these fictitious court proceedings for my supposed lack of tax payment, as I have demostrated that I am not subject to them or to you. GOOD DAY!
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
D3 AH had taxes. It also had the worst inflation in the history of economies. Both real and digital.
Zimbabwe's was worse.
Citation needed.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Kayarath wrote:
TAXES!

You heard me people! The game needs taxes! The In Game economy is a big source of grief for many I wish it not to be so!

You see, inflation is bad for economies, and game economies are especially vulnerable to it. Taxes will stop inflation by sucking currency/items out of it, thereby increasing the value of the stuff that remains!

Who's with me? Surely this is a great idea!

I want it to be renamed 'Currency Destruction' rather than 'Taxes'. It isn't collected to fund any expenditure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info