what do you do with T1 normal/magic talismans ?

hi guys

everything is in the title : what do you do with T1 normal/magic talismans ?

do you trash them ? or use them and try to get rare talismans on stones ?

i have millions of talismans in my Stash and i am wondering if i should only keep rare ones and use them to get T2/T3 rares ones, and put all the rest to the trash ?

thanks for your advices
Not much of a use for them. The rarity system is seriously whack and there is still no good use for white/blue T4s.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
thanks !
1)use them in super high maps to get xp from few packs from stoned circles
2)for challenges if you care about them. ie, 80 lvl rigwald you can do with simply white/magic amulets all the way through.
3)vendor them/dont pick em up
You can farm Rigwald's weapons with them if their level is over 75, sword and axe sell unidentified for 1,5ex a piece.

Higher tier white/blue talismans can also be sold easily, last time I checked, T2 talismans go at 1c a piece like hot cookies and some of the T3 ones go for 10c a piece, full level 80 Rigwald sets are even more expensive and you can also sell the party spots for the challenge while farming items.

Another thing you can do with them is farm unique talismans, buy a bunch of those T1 uniques and supplement them with whites and blues to get a shot at rigwald's curse and natural hierarchy. The curse isn't too expensive in talisman but it probably will be in perma leagues once farming talismans becomes harder (provided it's possible at all).
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
You can farm Rigwald's weapons with them if their level is over 75, sword and axe sell unidentified for 1,5ex a piece.

Higher tier white/blue talismans can also be sold easily, last time I checked, T2 talismans go at 1c a piece like hot cookies and some of the T3 ones go for 10c a piece, full level 80 Rigwald sets are even more expensive and you can also sell the party spots for the challenge while farming items.

Another thing you can do with them is farm unique talismans, buy a bunch of those T1 uniques and supplement them with whites and blues to get a shot at rigwald's curse and natural hierarchy. The curse isn't too expensive in talisman but it probably will be in perma leagues once farming talismans becomes harder (provided it's possible at all).
all great suggestions as well.

especially uniques- you want 1 unique and 4 fillers all the time.
interesting :) thanks for your hints.

there is something i didn't get tho, do i need level 75+ talismans for rigwald ?
or i can use all my talismans ? (even the talismans i used to drop on level 5, 10 etc.)

thanks
regards,
You can use any talismans, however which uniques you can get depends on their combined level, there's a formula on wiki. Anyway, you need 60+ Rigwald for the ring, 70+ for the quiver and 75+ for weapons.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Feb 4, 2016, 8:18:24 AM
"
raics wrote:
You can use any talismans, however which uniques you can get depends on their combined level, there's a formula on wiki. Anyway, you need 60+ Rigwald for the ring, 70+ for the quiver and 75+ for weapons.

Any combination of Talismans lower than lvl 60 will still summon a level 60 Rigwald.
It's not possible to get a Rigwald lower than 60 and not get a ring at least.

Edit: Keep this in mind if you somehow accumulated enough talimans while leveling up, don't try to summon Rigwald with your ungeared level 40 character.
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
Last edited by Nick42 on Feb 4, 2016, 11:05:35 AM
i get it

thanks a lot for the info guys :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info