[1st World Problems] When all you want to do is watch some cricket

.... and the Sky TV decoder is giving an atmospheric conditions error, on a bright hot sunny day.

My sad, pathetic life just got more boring.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Play some cricket and commentate on yourself.

Your current situation will most likely be only half as sad in retrospect.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Something makes me think that dressing the cats up in tiny cricket pads isn't going to have a positive impact on my level of patheticness.

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

"
Something makes me think that dressing the cats up in tiny cricket pads isn't going to have a positive impact on my level of patheticness.

you watch cricket, it cant get lower than that.
Ok, you could be one of those guys that scrubs the floor at curling competitions. that's even worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"

you watch cricket, it cant get lower than that.
Ok, you could be one of those guys that scrubs the floor at curling competitions. that's even worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

That's a bit of a sweeping generalisation.

Spoiler
Ba
Spoiler
dum
Spoiler
tish

OHOHOHOHOH

Spoiler
or maybe its 4 am and Ill laugh at anything, I dont know
Oblivious
Cricket time again! New Zealand vs. Australia, part 2.

"
Cricket time again! New Zealand vs. Australia, part 2.

Game isn't on til 2...
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
This is true, but it is already 20 degrees here in Lower Hutt so there isn't any reason to not crack open a beer and listen to some Twelfth Man while I wait.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info