My cat passed away... {Updated}

Her name was piper... She died from natural causes. My vetenarian said she didn't feel a thing. You see when I adopted her she was in really bad shape. I nurtured her back to health... The lady at the adoption center told me she pretty old cat around 8 years maybe more if that was okay. I didn't care something about her that wanted me to take responsibility for her. I had her for three more years and throughout our friendship she never asked for anything.

A few days ago I noticed she wasn't eating as much and would find solace in my closet next to my socks. Sometimes she would just hide and would be difficult to find her. Suffice to say I took her to the vet... Vetenarian told me she just old and to be prepared because usually cats find an area to rest and pass away.

I'll spare my self more anguish...

I dedicate this song to her, this was the only movie she actually would just stare at... I suppose it was all the flying and the floating castles.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=52GAt_fPX1k

I decided to adopt Aston 3 month old kitten, he is a handful!!!

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Feb 12, 2016, 8:13:22 AM
I'm going to take this at face value.

My sincere condolences dude.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I'm really sorry to hear that :( I'm going to go home and cuddle my cats now. I hope you feel better soon, the passing of a pet can be a really difficult time.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
So sorry to hear of your loss. But you added all that extra time to your cat's life, happy and comfortable. Surely it made it worth it, for both of you. Perhaps, when the pain lessens, you might think about sharing part of your life with another animal in need of a home and love. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
solwitch wrote:
Her name was piper... She died from natural causes. My vetenarian said she didn't feel a thing. You see when I adopted her she was in really bad shape. I nurtured her back to health... The lady at the adoption center told me she pretty old cat around 8 years maybe more if that was okay. I didn't care something about her that wanted me to take responsibility for her. I had her for three more years and throughout our friendship she never asked for anything.

A few days ago I noticed she wasn't eating as much and would find solace in my closet next to my socks. Sometimes she would just hide and would be difficult to find her. Suffice to say I took her to the vet... Vetenarian told me she just old and to be prepared because usually cats find an area to rest and pass away.

I'll spare my self more anguish...

I dedicate this song to her, this was the only movie she actually would just stare at... I suppose it was all the flying and the floating castles.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=52GAt_fPX1k

Poor kitty :( Sorry to hear that you have lost your little furry pal. I'm sure Piper was happy that you took her in and gave a her a good home with love.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Sorry to hear it. You are actually the 2nd person this week I know of that lost their cat. :( It is never easy.
Censored.
Sorry for your loss!
Great that you could share a good time together. Rest in peace Piper!
IGN: Scordalia_
Thank you everyone... BTW I adopted a new cat!!! 3 months old named home Aston. He is quite a handful!!! He is nothing like piper, personality is, " hey you I'm here wheres my massage?"

He meows like crazy until I pick him up... So vocal!!!

Anyways I put a picture of him on my Instagram cheers everyone!!!
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
That's great news! Nothing like an affectionate cat to make you feel needed. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info