Who would win and why?
Peter Dinklage

because reasons
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
Peter Dinklage

because reasons

did you knew Peter Dinklage played in Lassie and for some reason there is even a part in the movie where he say: Winter is coming

how awesome is that?
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
Peter Dinklage

because reasons

did you knew Peter Dinklage played in Lassie and for some reason there is even a part in the movie where he say: Winter is coming

how awesome is that?

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Feb 1, 2016, 11:26:24 PM
Me.

Because I killed Dominus a few times and I'm pretty sure I could fuck Harry Potter up (and Harry > Voldemort).
Well, I would have said Voldemort, but after Trump I have no idea what the Republican Party is liable to do next.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Love is the strongest in the universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w15oWDh02K4

depends.
is The Killing Curse considered AoE?
Touch Of God certainly is, and AoE is king.

EDIT: on second thought, it is a 9001k DPS single target AND it's ranged...
so yeah Voldemort. unless Dominus' minions zerg him.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Feb 2, 2016, 3:20:59 PM
"
johnKeys wrote:

Voldemort could probably kill Dominus' first form easily enough, but I reckon he'd get destroyed by the blood rain. He doesn't strike me as someone who carries bleed flasks on him.

He'd also probably get one-shot if he wasn't quick on the draw. We know he plays glass cannon and doesn't properly invest in defense because he's proven vulnerable to reflected damage in the past.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:

Voldemort could probably kill Dominus' first form easily enough, but I reckon he'd get destroyed by the blood rain. He doesn't strike me as someone who carries bleed flasks on him.

He'd also probably get one-shot if he wasn't quick on the draw. We know he plays glass cannon and doesn't properly invest in defense because he's proven vulnerable to reflected damage in the past.

mhmm yes no anti bleed flasks would be a pain.
But what about the Horcruxes, how do you think it would end ?
I don't know if Dominus has Basilisk venom on him, or maybe the corrupted blood stack could destroy the horcruxes that would be something I would like to check.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info