Who is your favourite actor (or actress) and why?

I think I would have to say Bruce Willis is my all-time favourite actor. He's just great in every movie and seems like he'd be hilarious. Used to be any action movie that had Bruce in it I had to see, but now he's getting older that role has been filled by Jason Statham, although to a lesser extent as I don't think I'd like him much as a person. Still a great action hero though.

Morgan Freeman, Alan Rickman, and Jim Carrey get honourable mentions, because they're all amazing.

Betty White because she's just perfect and so funny. I want to be her when I'm in my 80s/90s.

Also Meryl Streep because she just absolutely destroys every single role she plays (in a you-nailed-that! kind of way, not in a well-that's-ruined-now kind of way).

I really like Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence, because they seem like they have great senses of humour, but like Charan mentioned, they haven't really been put through the paces yet, so they don't stick out in my mind for anything amazing movie-wise.

I feel like I'm forgetting or brushing aside so many :(

EDIT: How could I forget Nathan Fillion?! I think he might be equal to or even better than Bruce Willis.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Last edited by Rachel on Feb 3, 2016, 2:44:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info