[2.2.2]Elementalist Mjolner: Life and armour - EE/RT - Getting a buff for 2.3!

"
ZULEX wrote:
The build works amazingly for me, on 5L Kingsguard. It feels very solid when playing. With recommended gear i have 5.6k life, 1.1k mana and 8.9k armour.

As long as it works for you, more power to you :)
Any suggestions for leveling?
"
f3lix0420 wrote:
Any suggestions for leveling?

I can't give too much insight on how to level a character like this because I respecced into this build. But I can imagine leveling with Arc or your spell of choice would be pretty easy. Picking up the spell nodes at Templar and Light of Divinity cluster will help on the way and reallocating them later once you can use Mjolner. Melee is an option too, a friend of mine leveled a Mjolner in last league using melee. You could grab whatever weapon cluster you need on the way toward the Duelist area. I hope this helped or gave you an idea of what you could do.
How many Chroms did it take to get 3r 3g? I'm over 800 and it's killing me, 3g 2r 1b no problem, 3r 2g 1b, easy 3g 3b all day. WTF!
hey man i really like your build the only problem i see so far is that the skill tree isnt loading on the website not sure why that is tho
"
f3lix0420 wrote:
How many Chroms did it take to get 3r 3g? I'm over 800 and it's killing me, 3g 2r 1b no problem, 3r 2g 1b, easy 3g 3b all day. WTF!

Wow, thats pretty terrible. I know I didnt spend over 800, maybe less than 250. Have you tried vorici at least 2 green? That will help your chances. Hope you can get it!

"
dcomen9 wrote:
hey man i really like your build the only problem i see so far is that the skill tree isnt loading on the website not sure why that is tho

I have no idea. I tested it myself and it worked fine for me. But in case it doesn't want to work for you here is another source. Level 93 tree
Last edited by BurninBodies on Mar 16, 2016, 5:07:25 PM
"
BurninBodies wrote:
"
f3lix0420 wrote:

Wow, thats pretty terrible. I know I didnt spend over 800, maybe less than 250. Have you tried vorici at least 2 green? That will help your chances. Hope you can get it!

"
dcomen9 wrote:

I have no idea. I tested it myself and it worked fine for me. But in case it doesn't want to work for you here is another source. Level 93 tree

thanks man that source worked for some reason i cant get any trees to show up on official website!
"
dcomen9 wrote:
thanks man that source worked for some reason i cant get any trees to show up on official website!

No problem. I always liked third party skill trees anyway because they show the actual stats and I just recently found that one. If you have any other questions feel free to ask :)
How do you sustain life on this build?
IGN - Imgur
"
Madbeats wrote:
How do you sustain life on this build?

Discharge consumes charges to deal damage.

When discharge is socketed in Mjolner it has a 30% chance to cast on enemy hit. Since I use Molten Strike/Lightning Strike and high atttack speed I can hit enemies many many times per second resulting in a lot of discharges.

To help fuel our Discharges I use Romiras which grants a power charge on hit, and since I hit a lot I generate a lot of power charges.

When Discharge consumes the power charges to deal damage I gain equal amounts of endurance charges for the next Discharge.

Now this is our life sustaining money maker, when I consume an endurance charge I gain 100 life per endurance charge. I can have up to 5 endurance charges at any given time so that's 100-500 life per Discharge. Discharge can cast very often which results in massive amounts of life gain. I can be at less than 1/4 life and be back at full life in less than a second during a boss fight. Check out Wasteland boss fight and you'll see the true effectiveness of these combinations.

I hope this gives you a better insight on some of the mechanics this build uses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info