No beyond monster in volcano map

I just did a volcano map with 'slaying monster together can spawn monsters from beyond', but no monters spawned.

image share
Roma timezone (Italy)
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It's by no means a guarantee. From what I recall of how it works, every monster has a chance to pop out a red orb. Get enough red orbs in close proximity (five or so), and a Beyond pack spawns. If the enemies you kill are all spread out, or only come in small packs, it's very easy to never get enough red orbs together.
Technically you are right, but since I always get 10 (more or less) of such spawns in a map, it is probably a bug, or maybe there is something wrong in the map design. It is like if no portal scrolls drop in a map, statistically impossible.
Roma timezone (Italy)
"
HellGauss wrote:
Technically you are right, but since I always get 10 (more or less) of such spawns in a map, it is probably a bug, or maybe there is something wrong in the map design. It is like if no portal scrolls drop in a map, statistically impossible.

Statistically, everything is possible. It is not uncommon that beyond spawns are rare. Sometimes you're just unlucky with those red orb's proximity. Also, take a look at this thread:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1111179/page/1

Statistics.

Either way, your report has nothing that would actually prove the bug. Show a screenshot of 4 orbs close to each other, please. Other wise - a waste of time for every one reading your thread.
and I've only died 39 times. (c) Libbritania ( tokimeki ).
Last edited by ZL0J on Feb 1, 2016, 4:07:49 PM
"
ZL0J wrote:

Either way, your report has nothing that would actually prove the bug. Show a screenshot of 4 orbs close to each other, please. Other wise - a waste of time for every one reading your thread.

Such kind of comments are a waste of time. You are not PoE devoleper, you do not know if what happen is a bug, an unlucky event or something else.

I post the screenshot mainly to report the bug number. GGG knows what to do in order to check if it is a bug or something else. You do not know.
Roma timezone (Italy)
"
HellGauss wrote:
"
ZL0J wrote:

Such kind of comments are a waste of time. You are not PoE devoleper, you do not know if what happen is a bug, an unlucky event or something else.

I post the screenshot mainly to report the bug number. GGG knows what to do in order to check if it is a bug or something else. You do not know.
If anything is a waste of time, it's bug reports that don't show a shred of evidence of a bug. It's not like they can look at a recording of your map to see if anything weird happened.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Volcano has some pretty shitty density though so I wouldn't be surprised
nice hat btw
"
HellGauss wrote:
"
ZL0J wrote:

You may as well take that screen shot and throw it away. Alternatively, you can post a photo of a Unicorn here and the chances that it will shed the exact same amount of light on the 'problem' you reported.

Here is some advice:

"
ZL0J wrote:

I think you didn't read that the first time. And one more advice:

Spend around 4 minutes to research how beyond monsters spawn.
and I've only died 39 times. (c) Libbritania ( tokimeki ).
Last edited by ZL0J on Feb 2, 2016, 1:41:30 PM
"
ZL0J wrote:

You may as well take that screen shot and throw it away. Alternatively, you can post a photo of a Unicorn here and the chances that it will shed the exact same amount of light on the 'problem' you reported.

I did not want to prove the bug to you, but to signaling the bug/strange behaviour to GGG and to the community. If someone else did a similar map with similar mods, he could post info about how many B-monster spawned. I will do this as soon as i get another volcano map with beyond mod, in order to check if the bug is reproducible.

The screenshot is not useless because it contains the bug number. I know that you are very frustrated because you cannot get any info from that number, but it is a problem of yours. GGG, instead, knows how to use the number.

You are leading the discussion of a simple bug report to somenthing ridiculos.
Roma timezone (Italy)
Actually that bug report number is pretty limited in what information it gives. All it does here is lets them see the map that was generated to see problems with the tileset like inaccessible areas. It can't tell them the information you want to convey in your report. That's why they also ask for things like what skills were being used and what were the map mods. But it doesn't show them what beyond mobs there were and where they died or things like that. But yeah, when you can test it again you can give them better screenshots.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info