High Tier map dropps reduced?

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
Char1983 wrote:
Congratulations. You just won, in my opinion, the price for the most unhelpful and disrespectful post of the day.

Well I could try explaining the meaning of irony but I don't think it will get anywhere. Many will understand my post. Not everyone has to.

If it was irony, I am sorry and apologise. English is not my native language, and irony is something that is transported a lot through facial expressions and tone, neither of which exist in a posting. I did not recognise it as irony.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Feb 6, 2016, 7:12:07 PM
It's all RNG:

Spoiler

I keep getting returns from my Tier 14/15's at the moment, only time I didn't was from a Colosseum map, but I got a lot of Tier 8-10s from that.
I feel like they made you need to use Sacrificial Fragments and use Zana's map device more now, which I like.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Last edited by Derpey on Feb 8, 2016, 5:30:48 AM
"
Kastmar wrote:

It's not just you. It happened to many people including me. This is another evidence that something was dramatically changed.

For everyone complaining in here there are a hundred out there that have no problems with drops whatsoever.

"
Xaxarius wrote:
I do this. I can play any map mod, any combo of map mods, do every boss--

Care to share this build?
"
hyper_ch wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:

It's not just you. It happened to many people including me. This is another evidence that something was dramatically changed.

For everyone complaining in here there are a hundred out there that have no problems with drops whatsoever.

"
Xaxarius wrote:

On standard the secret to doing that is having more than one characters. Alch all the maps, run them on characters that can handle the mods, save chaos orbs.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Feb 8, 2016, 6:56:51 AM
"
"
hyper_ch wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:

On standard the secret to doing that is having more than one characters. Alch all the maps, run them on characters that can handle the mods, save chaos orbs.

Ah, I was under the impression that it was one-build-to-rule-them-all :)
"
Derpey wrote:
I keep getting returns from my Tier 14/15's at the moment, only time I didn't was from a Colosseum map, but I got a lot of Tier 8-10s from that.
I feel like they made you need to use Sacrificial Fragments and use Zana's map device more now, which I like.

Well, it only makes sense if you are in a party, though. If you are playing alone, you simply cannot afford that on a regular basis.

Last map I tried had 150% IIQ and 29% pack size, and I put Zana shrines on it. Returns: T4 and T9. I could not kill the boss though (I had been told T14s are not much harder than T10s, which was obviously false).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Ulrira wrote:
Can't get the higher twinned challenge, can't get the lvl 80 Rigvald challenge, can't get the "kill these bosses" challenge.

to get the "twinned challence" just try to level your zana, in poe the tier of a map is just linked to the map design and has nothing to do with the itemlevel of the map when you get it from a zana daily.
means: you can get a twinned level 80 map as level 72 map from zana.

though, for the 80 rigwald challenge you really need 128 ilevel 80 amulets, but prices for a party slot went down to 30 to 40 chaos lately. challenges obviously involve the challenge to trade...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
No you're not crazy.

Yes they did reduced it from T9 onward.

RNG = statistics with a big enough sample.

Yes I play enough to be in the standard deviation and not in a 5 maps crap sample.

Yes since it's a standard deviation some of us may still be more or less "lucky". Still as the sample size increase the statistic get more accurate and respects the average.

Yes GGG changes drop rates of ANYTHING as they please without telling us.
"
Mischief67 wrote:
No you're not crazy.

Yes I play enough to be in the standard deviation and not in a 5 maps crap sample.

Yes since it's a standard deviation some of us may still be more or less "lucky". Still as the sample size increase the statistic get more accurate and respects the average.

Wow, that was convincing!
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
"
LazarusQ wrote:
"
Mischief67 wrote:
No you're not crazy.

Wow, that was convincing!

Lol, I remember you, aren't you that fanboy defending everything that GGG does?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info