High Tier map dropps reduced?

"
LazarusQ wrote:

Hes baiting it's too obvious.
Do you think so? I'm not sure. I hope so.

Yep.
Like, 100% sure? Because if so, it's quite convincing (although it's probably my current level of faith in the human race speaking here).
But if he is, then... Why?

I bait a lot of people to stupid shit hes no different just don't let him convince you it's way too obvious in addition look it the way he writes.

I mean cmon look this comment right here, It's out of line and not in shape it's like a ruined fruit.

"
PURE RNG made by man DOESN't exist. And in this game is rng faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from pure rng. Not even close. Evidence? Why you cannot get 100000 maps from one map? It's RNG no? So it suppose to by possible right? But it's NOT. Because it's not real rng. Just fake like rng based on many variabilities determines by developer.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 31, 2016, 1:37:18 PM
"
"
LazarusQ wrote:

Hes baiting it's too obvious.
Do you think so? I'm not sure. I hope so.

Yep.
Like, 100% sure? Because if so, it's quite convincing (although it's probably my current level of faith in the human race speaking here).
But if he is, then... Why?

I bait a lot of people to stupid shit hes no different just don't let him convince you it's way too obvious in addition look it the way he writes.

I mean cmon look this comment right here, It's out of line and not in shape it's like a ruined fruit.

"
PURE RNG made by man DOESN't exist. And in this game is rng faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from pure rng. Not even close. Evidence? Why you cannot get 100000 maps from one map? It's RNG no? So it suppose to by possible right? But it's NOT. Because it's not real rng. Just fake like rng based on many variabilities determines by developer.

If you don't know variables(principles) of RNG it doesn't mean it's pure RNG. :-D You have only ONE big advantage of me, not in brain just in english.
"

"

Yeah, it looks like the rantings of a madman, but what gets me is that the arguments he's using are exactly the ones that someone who's vaguely heard of randomness but has no clue about how it works would use.
Are you usually logically consistent with yourself when you troll?
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
Randomness is totally deterministic, but nevertheless unpredictable
"
Kastmar wrote:

If you don't know variables(principles) of RNG it doesn't mean it's pure RNG. :-D You have only ONE big advantage of me, not in brain just in english.

I loled :D (Shouldn't have?)
"
Kastmar wrote:
Randomness is totally deterministic, but nevertheless unpredictable

This comment looks randomly generated.
"
LazarusQ wrote:
"

"

Yeah, it looks like the rantings of a madman, but what gets me is that the arguments he's using are exactly the ones that someone who's vaguely heard of randomness but has no clue about how it works would use.
Are you usually logically consistent with yourself when you troll?

Possibly.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I think there may be some increased drop rate for a certain length of time when a certain criteria has been met. I have no idea what this criteria is but it could be something like if you haven't played a char for 48 hours then the first hour you get an increased drop rate.
For RNG base of understanding please read this at Random.org. With that info then it is most likely to conclude that GGG uses a pseudo-random number generator in PoE. Clear evidence can be inferred by the fact that one of the races is called Fixed Seed so all players get the same map layouts. Anyway you look at it RNG in PoE is not pure random numbers. The most common method of getting the starting seed is to read the PC internal software timer counter and use it as the seed for the RNG function of the C++ language that PoE is written with.

All this talk about rng, etc., etc. is all moot. The only thing I see GGG doing is looking at how many players are at level 100 on the current temp league ladders and how fast they got to 100. Then the devs tweak the map drop rate for higher tier maps accordingly. Too many 100 builds and drop rates will go down. Too few and drop rates should go up.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
For RNG base of understanding please read this at Random.org. With that info then it is most likely to conclude that GGG uses a pseudo-random number generator in PoE. Clear evidence can be inferred by the fact that one of the races is called Fixed Seed so all players get the same map layouts. Anyway you look at it RNG in PoE is not pure random numbers. The most common method of getting the starting seed is to read the PC internal software timer counter and use it as the seed for the RNG function of the C++ language that PoE is written with.

All this talk about rng, etc., etc. is all moot. The only thing I see GGG doing is looking at how many players are at level 100 on the current temp league ladders and how fast they got to 100. Then the devs tweak the map drop rate for higher tier maps accordingly. Too many 100 builds and drop rates will go down. Too few and drop rates should go up.

Finally some valid post. +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info